• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 3rd Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cy,

I wasn't trying to upset anybody. You guys take great care of me and I don't want to discount my appreciation for eveything you have done for me over the last year.

Jason
Sorry about my response to this. just reading the post and seeing the bantering back and forth got on my nerves a little. I guess I didn't catch the sarcasm...though I should as I can lay it on pretty thick myself.

Cheers man!
-Reed

Any idea if you will have pipe fish or sea horses?
Also need another shrimp goby and couple large chocolate chip stars

Hey Mike,

We always try to have some Pipefish but the selection has been limited the past few months. We are still working on a new system that will house seahorses so we won't have any by sale time. Shrimp gobies and choc stars should both be in:) Take care!

Filter Direct/Water General just donated a Dual DI Cartridge Retro Fit to the raffle. Its their DI210. Two full size DI cartridges that can be added on to your RO or RO/DI unit for extra cleaning and extended DI filter life. Thanks Filter Direct!!

I see you have tunze salt listed as an on sale item. Have you heard anything about it being back-ordered?

Jason

Update on Tunze salt. Just tried to order up more boxes for the sale. Unfortunately, Tunze just discovered that everything they have left absorbed moisture and is has become solid bricks. They will not be restocked until November. I have had to take it off the sale. When we are able to order more I will run a seperate Tunze promotion!

Dennis over at DT's just donated 4 prize packages consisting of all three Reef Elements products in each prize. 8oz Calcium, 8oz Alkalinity, and 8oz Magnesium. Thanks Dennis and DT's! Man this raffle is getting huge:D

Holy crud:eek: More generous raffle donations just came through. We decided to bring in many of the Zeovit Supplements. Not the bacteria and zeolite but the coral supplements and water clarifier. We also brought in the Potassium Test Kits. Along with our shipment, Proline and the manufacturers donated the following-

Vertex-IN 100 Skimmer- 1 Prize Donated by Proline & Vertex
Vertex 100GPD RO- 1 Prize Donated by Proline & Vertex
ZeoVit Supplements (Vitalizer, Aminos, Sponge Power, Pohls Extra)- 1 Prize Donated by Proline & ZeoVit

Thanks guys!!!

This is going to be our biggest raffle ever!!

Our third year in business is coming to an end. We really appreciate all the support our customers have given us, especially with the economy being down. We will be holding our big 3rd Anniversary Sale on October 17th and 18th. We wanted to get these dates out early so you could mark your calendars. We will have doorbuster specials, a free raffle, lots great savings, and hopefully, a couple special guests, amongst other surprises:)

Each year we have had one highlighted raffle item that was seperate from our free raffle. The first year was an Elos System 60 and the second an ATB Cone Skimmer. We will continue the trend this year and details are just being finalized. Look for this announcment shortly. Once announced you can pre-order raffle tickets for this item through the website. As always, they can be purchased during the sale.

I will post more info over the next few weeks. We're looking forward to another great event and hope that you can all join us!

Eshopps is donating a hang-on skimmer PSK-75H

Awesome!! Thanks so much and welcome to Reef Frontiers:) I see you found us. I can't wait to see the whole skimmer line in action.

Jesse over at Elos USA just donated two sweet prize packages for the free raffle. Each prize includes Omega Amino Acids, SVC and Pro Skimmer Coral Foods. Thanks so much!!

The prizes that UPG Marineland/Aquarium Systems donated to the raffle arrived. We seperated them out into the following packages.

pk1:
io hydrometer
asst. sea garden plant
marineland 400w heater
microjet mc320 pump

pk2:
carbon
polishing filter pad
microjet mc450
asst. seagarden

pk3:
io hydrometer
asst. seagarden plant
polishing filter pad
carbon
marineland 150w heater

pk4:
carbon
mj 400
asst. seagarden plant
io hydrometer

pk5:
utility pump 3000
asst. seagarden plant

Thanks so much!!

Our great friends over at Coral Frenzy just committed some cans of their coral food for the raffle. The qty of prizes is yet to be determined.

Thanks Coral Frenzy!!

Hey Mike,

We always try to have some Pipefish but the selection has been limited the past few months. We are still working on a new system that will house seahorses so we won't have any by sale time. Shrimp gobies and choc stars should both be in:) Take care!

Hi Mike,

Just an update. Dragon Face and Beady Pipefish arrived Tuesday. Hopefully we will get some Banded and/or Flame Banded next week:)

What a raffle!!!! Seachem just donated 50 bottles of Reef Dip which we will give to the first 50 customers who buy a coral. They also donated a 50GPD Pinnacle RO unit and two complete AquaVitro Line Sets. Thanks Seachem!!

Well, I am definitely going to be making my way across the mountains for this sale. I will also be able to stop by again on the morning of Sunday the 18th, but I'm pretty sure I will have to leave early on Sunday to visit some other people on my way back to Pullman.

I saw that you don't have to be present to win a raffle item, but how is that going to work? Are there any special things you can do for out of town customers? (i.e., I buy a fish on Saturday but pick it up from you guys on Sunday?). Thank you so much for having this major event, I'm sure it will be a lot of fun!

Reef Nutrition donated four packs that include Oyster Feast, Arcti Pods, Roti Feast, Phyto Feast, Tigger Pods, and Fuzzy Phytes. All these in each raffle prize!! Plus a bunch of T-Shirts!! Thanks Reef Nutrition:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back