• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 3rd Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raffle Winners!

-Raffle Winners-
(Sorry if we spell your name wrong. We couldn't read some very well)

$50 Barrier Reef Gift Certificate- Jarrod Haddock, Jere Priebe, Bernd, Justin Bales
Assorted Millepora Frag Pack- Andrew Zacharczyk, Daniel Roberts
Assorted SPS Frag Pack- Jason Berry
Raspberry Chalice Frag- Jessica Lee
Coralvue LumenBrite Mini Reflector- Mark S. from Zesty
Appleberry Montipora Frag- Leif Rawson
Brightwell Products- Chris Schueler, Sheena Nault
Rods Food Original- The Hamiltonsx2, Paul Marshallx2, Adam Ungaro
Reef Nutrition Food Pack (Oyster Feast, Arcti Pods, Roti Feast, Phyto Feast, Tigger Pods, and Fuzzy Phytes)- Vicki McLellanx2, Eugene Parker, Jim(last four of ph number 8253)
Tunze 6025 Nano Stream Powerhead- Ethan Roberts
Pair Semi-Picasso Clowns- Alex Price
Red Planet Acropora- May Sorum
Joe The Coral Acropora- Mike Harr
Hawkins Echinata Acropora- Andrew Zacharczyk
Marineland Pk1 (I/O Hydrometer, Sea Garden Plant, 400w Heater, MicroJet MC320 Pump)- Ethan Roberts
Marineland Pk2 (Carbon, Polishing Filter Pad, MicroJet MC 450 Pump, Sea Garden Plant)- Ryan Johnson
Marineland Pk3 (I/O Hydrometer, Sea Garden Plant, Polishing Filter Pad, Carbon, 150w Heater)- Hung Vu
Marineland Pk4 (Carbon, Maxi-Jet 400, I/O Hydrometer, Sea garden Plant)- Jim Martland
Marineland Pk5 (Utility Pump 3000, Sea Garden Plant)- Harrison? (last four of ph number 5042)
Instant Ocean 160g Mix Bucket- The Hamiltons
Frag (3 polyp) Rainbow AKA Candy Apple Palythoa- The Hamiltons
Hikari Frozen Food For A Year- Sue Marshall
150w 14K DE Arcadia by Hikari Halide Bulb- Mark S. Zesty
250w 14K DE Arcadia by Hikari Halide Bulb- Ethan Roberts
Dual DI Retro Kit DI210- Ethan Roberts
Vertex-IN 100 Skimmer- Vinya Ho? (Last four of ph number 5866)
Vertex 100GPD RO- Kevin Roberts
ZeoVit Supplements (Vitalizer, Aminos, Sponge Power, Pohls Extra)- Craig Lear
Eshopps PSK75H Hang-On Skimmer- Jesse Rosen
DT's Reef Elements 3 Pack (CA, MG, ALK)- Jon Moore, Jeff Denton, Carolyn Wold, Veronika Zubal
Elos Prize Pack (Omega Aminos, Pro Skimmer & SVC Coral Foods)- Apollo, Harrison P. (last four of ph number 5042)
54g Coral Frenzy Coral Food- Luis Recinos, Leif Rawson, Apollo, Eugene Parker, David Brown, Joanne, Jerry Gwynx2, Greg Nealson, Ethan Roberts,
Seachem 50GPD Pinnacle RO Unit- Alvin I. (Last four of ph number 4300)
Complete AquaVitro Line (Fuel, Alpha, Eight-Four, Balance, Calcification, Vibrance, Ions)- Phil Chan, Chelsey Potera
Last minute donation by Les @ Wet Pets Hawaii -Starfish- Colton

-Seperate $10 Ticket Raffle-
Deep Sea Aquatics Neo Nano w/ Stand & Sump Donated by Barrier Reef & Deep Sea Aquatics
SETH BARE!!!

Congratulations all you lucky winners:D

SSweet Man with the horrible handwriting (5042) :D

THanks For the fabulous sale and great event. I know you guys worked hard are we appreciate it THanks again BR team.

Last edited:
Thanks for a great sale...I was able to add some really great fish and corals to my tank and since I won the reef nutrition pack they will all be well fed. Barrier really is my favorite fish store. You guys know how to do it right.

Lol I had a 50/50 chance of winning I usually lose with those odds.What do we have to have to pick up our prizes?

Last edited:
What do we have to have to pick up our prizes?

Just come in and we'll get you your prize and mark the list so we know who has and hasn't picked up their prize(s).

I'll check on the first name for the Roberts prize. We will also be calling everyone who won on Monday.

Thanks again to all of our customers. Without you all we wouldn't be able to have sales like this. Everyone here at Barrier Reef loves this hobby and we want to continue to put forth an incredible product at a great value. Again, thank you everyone.

Also, to any of our vendors and manufacturers who contributed to our raffle, thank you. Part of the reason these sales go so well is the excitement these raffles generate. Without your generous donations the sale just wouldn't be everything it is. A special thanks to Kevin from Brightwell. The buy 2 get one free was a great bonus and I'm glad you were there to help us introduce Brightwell Aquatics to Western Washington.

To the BR crew...you guys are awesome! Those were two hard days of work, not to mention the weeks leading up to the sale. You guys came through big time. I cannot say thank you enough:D

Thanks again everyone:)

Thanks everyone for the great sale.. We just got home and got all in the tank. It all looks great. And we won the Joe the Coral swweeettt. We will give you a call next time we come over to that side to pick it up. Thanks again

Mike

i am soooo mad i didnt win anything:(:cry:

i thought carma would have worked out for me as i just broke my return pump before going to the sale so i wasnt even able to go on the second day. I still hade my mom pick u my clam though:D

I agree with Mike, next time, hand out umbrellas!!! J/K All!!

We got home LATE, actually, EARLY this morning!! Then spent a few hours acclimating a few corals!! Angie, Madison and I had a wonderful time and Cy, the Barrier Reef Crew and Kevin, from Brightwell, you guys did a stupendous job, once again!! The place was packed, crowded and over capacity, most of the day!!! LOVED IT!!! Thanks once again, and can't wait for next year!!!

We got home LATE, actually, EARLY this morning!! Then spent a few hours acclimating a few corals!! Angie, Madison and I had a wonderful time and Cy, the Barrier Reef Crew and Kevin, from Brightwell, you guys did a stupendous job, once again!! The place was packed, crowded and over capacity, most of the day!!! LOVED IT!!! Thanks once again, and can't wait for next year!!!

How much do I owe you????

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Wow, thought I just saw you a bit earlier here in Renton. Did you fly home? on that cargo flight? :D :D Good to see you and your family. See you again next time, Michael.

Thanks guys:) I've got some new ideas to try out at the next big sale in the Spring. If they work they should reduce some of the opening crowd on Saturday. We'll try to have a second register set up as well. Thanks for everybody's support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back