200g ReeF TanK

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

ok I am a newbie sort of... do you have a shallow sand bed or BB? For me it is hard to tell. I LOVE your pictures of your tank AND I LOVE your tank. Thanks for sharing them. :)

ok I am a newbie sort of... do you have a shallow sand bed or BB? For me it is hard to tell. I LOVE your pictures of your tank AND I LOVE your tank. Thanks for sharing them. :)

Thanks, i using BB for now. Did try DSB before but after i decom my previous the the tank i told myself not to put in any sand for my tank. :p

Here r some close up shot. :D

PICT0025.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

Nice tank, how do you like the ap702? are you running O3? hows about auto top off? and what kinda prime pump do you have for your Ca Rec? Thanks for your feed back. Im setting up a 300 with just about all the same equipt you have...

Nice tank, how do you like the ap702? are you running O3? hows about auto top off? and what kinda prime pump do you have for your Ca Rec? Thanks for your feed back. Im setting up a 300 with just about all the same equipt you have...

I actually using an AP 701 so far so good.
I'm using a sander 200mg O3 with another skimmer.
For the top off i'm using the Tunze Osmolator with a water tank at the side.
For the CR i'm currently using a small pump to feed the CR, i'm thinking of getting a dosing pump for this.
Hope this infor can help u with the setting up of ur new tank. :D

that is a very impressive tank!!!! i have to say ,that is one of the best arranged tanks i have seen!!!

Thanks for all the nice comment. I'll keep it up. :)

Here's some pic of the Clam that i have collected.

Crocea
ClamBlue.jpg

Clam1.jpg

Back