IMG_5253_zps0a8cdc0f.jpg

IMG_5265_zps346be5be.jpg

IMG_5154_zps08058d8a.jpg

IMG_5257_zps1ab72ffb.jpg

IMG_5275_zpse23377c3.jpg

IMG_5281_zpsc51161b3.jpg

IMG_5292_zps60693012.jpg

duane,

once you get the ozone tuned in, you shouldn't have to do water changes that much...I do one every 2-3 months..but I do changed my collection cup on skimmer once a week..damn,it smells...

duane,

once you get the ozone tuned in, you shouldn't have to do water changes that much...I do one every 2-3 months..but I do changed my collection cup on skimmer once a week..damn,it smells...

Kirk, The Ozone generator has been running 24/7 and still wont bring my ORP up past 330. I actually smelled it in the tank room the other morning for the first time. I could smell more when I was welding at work the other day. Every time it starts to climb I feed heavy or do a WC. I don't dose amino's so as long as my SPS look show worthy, I doubt I'll cut back my Water change schedule.

Last edited:
wow..got it...interesting...

I need to come over and see your setup, maybe this weekend if not too busy?

duane,

I am gonna have to get me one of these toys..very cool..the RKE is nice but not as technical as I would like.

might need your assistance in helping programming it when I get it.

:)

The last time I updated this thread, no one seemed interested. I guess I'll try again...............................

I've tried twice in the last two weeks but I cant seem to upload pictures from my computer to here. Maybe they're too big. Since I don't get any error messages I guess I'll never know.

okay. i see you can post pictures now. post some updates. i want to see how you mounted your apex. i am so glad i got my apex. it makes everything so easy to use. i just ordered my 3 eb8. i am hooking my 160 gallon anemone garden to it.

The last time I updated this thread, no one seemed interested. I guess I'll try again...............................

I've tried twice in the last two weeks but I cant seem to upload pictures from my computer to here. Maybe they're too big. Since I don't get any error messages I guess I'll never know.

Just post up an address and we'll pop on in to have a gander

I still cant post all my pics because some are 19mb. My photobucket is full and I wont pay them monthly. I deleted pictures years ago from photobucket and if you look at the first five pages of this thread you can see what happens if your not careful. I absolutely hate Attachments for pictures and rarely click them to see what the picture is. In order for me to post them as pics here I have to load the attachement, click the link in preview thread and then edit the post for each picture to the info in the upper address bar. A far bigger PITA than opening a flicker account or something.

Also like I said, the last time I posted pictures, only on person responded here. I guess until the format of RF changes again, you wont see too many pics from me here.

Anyhow, my tank is doing awesome.
Over the holidays I added;
Ozone, A big Apex package, Evergrow LED's over the display and one over the frag tank, I changed my T-5s over the refugium in on some LED flood lights from E-bay. and two Jebao WP-40's.

I added ozone over the holiday too are you running it all the time? I limit it to 2 hours in the morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I added ozone over the holiday too are you running it all the time? I limit it to 2 hours in the morning

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

As much as 24/7 as little as 10 hours a day. I try to keep the ORP at 350.

I cleared out some room in my photo bucket account so I could share with everyone here.

FTS
IMG_6264_zpsaf96ab83.jpg

A lot more pics.
IMG_6887_zps5eda33bd.jpg

march1-6858_zpsfd8041f5.jpg

march1-6844_zps32498df9.jpg

march1-6827_zps4ab73771.jpg

Last edited:
Back