210 shark/reef tank

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Man I was reading this thread and I was thinking that is one gorgeous tank.....we only can have FO systems here.....anyways I kept reading looking for more pictures and saw your cracked tank picture....I thought now that was a lot of water on the floor and then I thought of the thousands of dollars you must have spent on fish,corals and inverts..Im sorry you went through that....I'd like to donate a couple of fishes here from Hawaii to you if you want....I am a diver(I can catch the fish myself) so no worries its not gonna break my bank....let me know if there is anything from Hawaii that you wannna add....(something that I can catch please.....no sharks LOL!!!

Wow!

I can't thank you enough for the gratitude. My tank is basically back to normal but there are a couple of fish i am looking for. I'll send you a PM.

Thanks,

Nick

no problem.....I got all twisted inside reading that thread....I could imagine if that happened to me...I only have a 75 gallon tank at home and a 2000 gallon holding system at my shop but I have a floor drain at the shop....dude you had a 210 gallon tank flood your place....carpet,furniture, and even worse all the hard work you put into building the tank to get it looking awesome like that, and all the money spent on equipment,rocks,livestock etc...whats admiring is how you bounced back and got another awesome looking tank up.....If you were here in Hawaii I'd hire you to do custom work on my customers tanks....anyways I'd be more than happy to send a couple of fish from Hawaii to you....and show you some aloha spirit....LP@WPH

Aloha Nick I tried to send you a PM but it said "shallowreef has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her" anyway....I need to know your location....(address of nearest Fed Ex station) your time schedule(if you are able to pick up the fish immediately upon arrival when they open from the fed ex station) and the weather temp....determines the amount of newspaper and heat packs I stuff into the fish box.....PM me or call....808-782-1967 or PM me....aloha Les @ WPH

Last edited:
WPH,

I don't know why i set my settings like that but it should be okay to PM me now. If it still doesn't work let me know and i will talk to one of the mods.

I will let you know as soon as my 40 hour heat packs come in the mail......Aloha

Edwing206,

Les sent me some anthias but they didn't make it. I am gonna try some less difficult fish from him in the future and so how they do.

Even though the fish didn't make it i was really impressed with how big the fish were that he sent me. They looked very healthy and well handled.

Thanks for the compliment.

I have been having some trouble trying to get my SPS to color up but i think i figured it out last week when i noticed my skimmer was not foaming at all when it was plugged in. I took it apart and noticed my injector was clogged. My skimmer was not working for close to a month. Other than that i added a nice potters angel to my 42 and a few lyretail Anthias to my 210.

I like your peter griffin gif.

Sucks about the fish. Hopefully next time they make it.

I love lyretails. I got 2 3/4" babies for my tank a few days ago.

Potters are sweet. You should posts some pics of the new fish when you have some time.

Back