312 Gallon Tank Build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice fish selection. Corals are going to look great in another year when they fill out.

yes i cant wait for it to fill out! A lot of the corals area already growing like crazy. Will be neat to see the end result this time next year

Yes, definitely a VERY NICE collection of fish you have in there. Not bad pics either, know how hard it really is to take quality pics of all the fish while in motion ..... unless trying to get a good Coral pic...lol

Cheers, Todd

you know its funny i get better fish picture diving out in the wild then i do of fish in my own tank lol

MAN ROY! The tank is looking AMAZING! What table sps is that, the second pic from the top?

M.I.A Don't worry I'll be found!

Well i went and did it.... I added a 60 gallon frag tank plumbed into the system in the garage. This puts my water volume a bit over 500 gallons. The frag tank has t-5s over it. Going to use it as a SPS / zoanthid grow out area

VERY VERY NICE. Roy, going to be a spectacular Reef once grown in a bit more. Wish I had placed my tank on a different wall so could plumb in a second or frag tank as well.

Cheers, Todd

VERY VERY NICE. Roy, going to be a spectacular Reef once grown in a bit more. Wish I had placed my tank on a different wall so could plumb in a second or frag tank as well.

Cheers, Todd

Thank you! Its been filling in nicely. I have began taking frags off of every coral to move to the frag tank for a backup and growout sale

Back