• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

5th Anniversary Sale!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well maybe I'll just put wendees name on the tickets! Haha that tank is pretty nice !

clever-girl.jpg

Jerry you go ahead and win as many times as you want:) Maybe Seth's luck will change;)

I just added more to the raffle list and the specials page. Still more to come!

wow I cant blame you at all. with reef crystals coming up $10/bucket that puts it in a pretty close price point to brightwell which IMHO is a much better salt (all though I've been using reef crystals as brightwell was unavailable). please say brightwell will be on sale! please! ;)

We are working on it. Locally they are out. Trying to see if they can get us product in time for the sale:)

After checking EcoTech's MAP/MRP policies we have had to remove the offer of livestock vouchers with purchase from our sale. It would be a violation of their policies. Sorry we will not be able to offer the vouchers or put the pumps on sale.

Any chance you will have 40 gal. breeder tanks on sale? I know I should have bought last time you had them on sale, but they are so hard to hide from the spouse. If you have them on sale, then I will have to buy one. If I buy one, I will have to fill it with rocks, substrate, fish and inverts--and you know where I will buy them from . . .

Any chance you will have 40 gal. breeder tanks on sale? I know I should have bought last time you had them on sale, but they are so hard to hide from the spouse. If you have them on sale, then I will have to buy one. If I buy one, I will have to fill it with rocks, substrate, fish and inverts--and you know where I will buy them from . . .

We use such a small margin on our tanks that if the manufacturer/distributor aren't offering a special, we don't really have any room to discount. 40B Tank only is 84.99. I'll be open and share that our cost is $70. Once or twice a year they offer specials which would save you an additional 20%. Unfortunately, they are not discounted now.

We were zero'd on Sailfin Tangs and Powder Brown Tangs so I had to remove them from the Doorbuster list. Instead I added Yellow Coris Wrasses, ORA Clarkii Clowns, and Orange Spot Diamond Sifter Gobies.

so just for you guys tagging along , was by the store yesterday , and there gearing up for the sale ! tanks are looking beautifull with some gorgeous livestock , it was super hard not to purchase a couple yesterday , and there are boxes of goodies every where ! im so excited i cant sleep ! see you guys there ! and hopefully no one is eyeballing my tang ! muahahahah come on raffle ! and fishies see you guys there

mmmm someone get me some (4) peppermint shrimp I'll happily pay you back (I have important plans this weekend I cant miss)

no adam ! ,..........................................................................................................................

text me sunday morn and ill see what i can do

My breeding Harliquins are hungry for more choc chip stars. The Asterstina's are nearly all gone!

Back