• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for Cheato, WTB/WTT

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

spieszak

Looking for clean chunk of cheato. I have some in my 60, but I'm fighting some majano's in there that I don't want to bring over.
Bubble algae or aiptasia won't bother the tank as I'll probably be trying to eliminate those for the rest of eternity...

I have a couple different birds nest frags, or a pink/brown toadstool or yellow figi leather I can frag for trade...

You heading south to pick up clams on Sunday? Meet in Federal way on your way there?

I don't have pics of the frags. I do have pics of some of what they were fragged from though.. except for the blue polyp pink birdsnest.. that one is a decent size.

decent size frag of

small frag of

small frag of

can frag this

No pic on the yellow figi leather, but can knock a chunk of that too...

I am coming from further south so Federal Way isn't really on my way to Kent at all. But I would meet you in Kent if you want to do that.

made a trip to BRA this morning... just picked some up while i was there... wasn't sure anyone had it stocked locally.

thanks anyway!

made a trip to BRA this morning... just picked some up while i was there... wasn't sure anyone had it stocked locally.

thanks anyway!

Back