A decade of setups + NOW begins 36X40X18 Project ~100gal

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

FTS011.jpg

looks awsome i especially like the tonga branch in the middle with the neon green ricordias on the top sotra reminds you of an apple tree or something :) and the brain/or lobo neon green right below it looks like a fallen apple lol great setup

Tank is really looking great. Tons of awesome pieces. Thanks for sharing your experiences. May I humbly suggest you put something in front of that black wire that says "Charlotte Pipe" or something in the middle of the back. Having the writing is rather distracting from the over-all look.

ty small this is my frag tank im working on my display tank very soon.

ty slim

gotfish ill try to get a pic when i can

Looking good man! Are you running the closed loop or powerheads........actually hard to tell which means you have done a nice job ;)

Love your tank! Beautiful corals ! Making it better will be a challenge ...cannot wait to see some pictures of your new acans! Thanks for the cheato!

Love those tank dimensions! Everything looks great! Love that pb tang:)

I LOVE IT thanks sorry about yours though :(

Looking good man! Are you running the closed loop or powerheads........actually hard to tell which means you have done a nice job ;)

just the pumps :D thanks Dan

time to sit back and enjoy :)

i would if i didn't keep putting my hands in the tank every day.

Love your tank! Beautiful corals ! Making it better will be a challenge ...cannot wait to see some pictures of your new acans! Thanks for the cheato!

your welcome nata!

Tank is looking great harrison, what did you use to polish it?

Tom

just some elbow grease and Norvas kits 1,2,3 Oh and Tom this is gonna be my frag tank. just picked up a 48X24x24 which will be my display hahahah

lol, I knew it wouldn't be long before you picked up a bigger tank. Nice find, where did you get it? what happened to the only one tank rule?

Tom

Back