A few more big Tanks in the process in Tri-Cities.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Very nice Ed Thanks for posting the shots Been busy keeping GE Gas turbines together that storm we had last Friday clobbered us take care my friend....Jeff

Desk is gone, friends stopping by Thursday..

The Apprentice said:
Very nice Ed Thanks for posting the shots Been busy keeping GE Gas turbines together that storm we had last Friday clobbered us take care my friend....Jeff
Jeff,
You are a working Machine. You do not have time to spend money. I am looking forward to a frag shopping extravagenza when this is done. I have had some help putting this together. The desk in Den is gone. The Den looks a lot bigger. We had visitors last night that were givng us compliments how good it would look when done(my head will pop pretty easy, lol). Please look me up when you are in Kennewick.

Yellow Tang said he would come over Thursday and help. I would love to get Mike O down here and Yellow Tang together. Its a kick with both of them. It would be even more fun if you want to stop by too(cheers).

My latest thing I did was buy some black sheets of PVC. The PVC was cheaper than acrylic. I placed it on the bottom of tank to protect wood and for the black look. I had two pieces cut to fit inside the tank on the sides. I will show more pictures later. :)

I getting excited. A old friend that taught me a lot is stopping by tomorrow.
I am hoping he will get the bug again as we try to put this together. He thinks if we start around 7am we should have it done by night fall...I could only hope.
here is a few more pictures of Daughter and I working on overflow.

one more before we put things together..

Ok, daughter thought you should see the stand and canopy..one more, I am getting excited. Now to mixing the Salt..

Great Pictures Ed Happy to see the progression I hope the move to the den is soon. How are you doing for water? Let me know...Jeff

Jeff,
I had to stop because I had a few trash cans that leaked. Mike Long bought a few Big Brute Trash cans with Dollys for his stores, brand new. Mike said I could use them . Now, how is that for a local Fish Store helping someone? I am hoping I have enough water filtered and ready.
Things are going to happen real soon.
Thanks Jeff,
Ed:)

Thats Pretty great service from Amazon Bay & Mike! :) Sounds like you are headed in the right direction Have a good day Ed...Jeff

Ok, here it is with a little water in it. There is a lot more to do yet. The plumbing is not finished yet. We were laughing so hard at the fish how they reacted imediately to new tank.

It's in the house! How great is that???!!! The fish look tiny in there. I'm sure they're kind of shell-shocked, going from rather crowded quarters to more room than they know what to do with! I'm glad it's going so well so far :D .

Susie

Thank you again..

Susie,
I love your old tank. Sea Swirls are up in the air right now. I am not sure if I will sell them or not with other tank. We used as many 45 degree angles as possible to plumb returns. Its not done yet by far.
I was worried about losing fish last night. But no loses so far. Both skimmers are under stand and running :) with plenty of room for other things. Wife really likes it, Kids do also. We had people over for Barbeque yesterday and Day Before, its been a long week end.
Always good to hear from you Susie,
Your Friend,

Glad to see ya got the tank up and running Ed.:D Just a tad more room in there.
Scott

szidls said:
Glad to see ya got the tank up and running Ed.:D Just a tad more room in there.
Scott
Scott,
The fish love it. They are still personalable and follow you in tank. I need a few more brown fuzzy sticks too. ;)
Thanks for compliments.
Your Friend,

Ed
Looks good, how did your fish handle the change, hope their doing good. They probably think they are in the open sea. Would like to stop by and see it soon.

Sure, it would be a pleasure.

sirfisher said:
Ed
Looks good, how did your fish handle the change, hope their doing good. They probably think they are in the open sea. Would like to stop by and see it soon.
Nacho,
You guys are welcome anytime. I feel bad I did not get to talk to you at meeting. The fish are doing fantastic. It was stressful having them outside in Kiddee pools most of the Day Monday. But all pulled through good.
Your Friend,

Back