A few more big Tanks in the process in Tri-Cities.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Awsome Job Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOw Ed that is amazining I cant wait to see it in action Great Job I guess 90 gallon Nano King no longer Applies..:mad: :D
Great Job Ed !....Jeff:D

Sweeeeeeeeeeeet tank and stand/hood Ed!

If it were me, i'd just fill it with anemones and clowns....lol j/k....

I can't wait to see this one come together.

Best,
Ilham

She does love me honestly...

Did I tell you my wife likes to paint?
Here she is adding her personal touch to the Tank stand and Canopy.
Sometimes my wife really does show she loves me, I said sometimes...lol

Ed
How do you get your wife to help you out? I'm still trying to figure it out, just maybe this will inspire my wife to help me. Nice looking tank.

Go Go Go Go Go

Ed- Just to let you know the next time I help move that beast it will not be out to the front yard. :D I think we killed a few earthworms not to mention our backs.

Keep up the good work.

sirfisher said:
Ed
How do you get your wife to help you out? I'm still trying to figure it out, just maybe this will inspire my wife to help me. Nice looking tank.

Nacho,
She wants it put in yesterday. She also loves to paint. I hope you and Carman and family can make it this Saturday at my place.

James,
I think maybe next time it would be easier with four people. I can call my neighbors. I do appreciate the encouragement you have given me to do things. Thanks again for fixing my skimmer cup, Talk to you soon.

Zul,
I was doing that little happy dance like your image after Ron put together my Stand and Canopy last Saturday again. I hope to see you and your Dad this Week end.

Jeff,
I hope you can make it Saturday. I had a yard full of people when you talked to me on phone Saturday. I can not multi task very good, I am sorry. I do miss talking to you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hope to see all of you and family next Saturday.
thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

Last edited:
Ed
Give me a call if you need a helping hand on Saturday. I could show up early to help cook or some thing, it looks like you're going to get a good turn out. Call me or PM me. My old cell phone died and I lost all my phone numbers I had saved and I've been wanting to call you.

wahoo!!!

I am looking forward to It Ed this is what a club meeting is supposed to be about! I hope Elmo is ready :D for alot of questions!! :D :D

Ed Hahn said:
Jeff,
I hope you can make it Saturday. I had a yard full of people when you talked to me on phone Saturday. I can not multi task very good, I am sorry. I do miss talking to you. I am looking forward to seeing you soon.

Hope to see all of you and family next Saturday.
thanks in Advance,
Ed:)

sirfisher said:
Ed
Give me a call if you need a helping hand on Saturday. I could show up early to help cook or some thing, it looks like you're going to get a good turn out. Call me or PM me. My old cell phone died and I lost all my phone numbers I had saved and I've been wanting to call you.

Nacho,
You are always there early and willing to give a helping hand. I will call you. My home number is 374-0815. My cell is 948-4013.

Jeff,
I sent you a pm. I heard from a few old club members. They may make it also. If I can get them off their new toy (Harley), they will be over. :)

Ok, I tried to stain the top of Canopy. Wife went through the roof. We both growled a little bit yesterday. There was Very little work done on stand and canopy. Today wife put particial coat of on. I guess the brushes at Sherman Williams are not as good as Walmarts. Someone stop the insanity.
I want it done yesterday. Here are the latest pictures of color wife picked for Stand and Canopy.

thank you for your contribution

Jason,
Thank you for your help. They will be in soon. You are a awesome seller.:)

Last edited:
Thanks Ryan, You Rock

Ryan,
Thank you for Lite Rail and words of encouragement. I am glad I met you.
Here is my Son amazed how it works.
Your Friend,
Ed Hahn:)

Lite Rail

Hey Ed slow down on working Stacy so hard Slave driver :badgrin:
LOL:D ;)

On the Lite Rail Ed could you pass on more info on it and how it works?
I belive I have seen this on a reef tank In Eugene Oregon @ Aqua Sarine..Spelling???

A Big Thanks..

Thanks Ed For the Link I will try agian latter as they are down now.
I have seen this alot in hydroponics. Sp??
But if it can work for plant why not coral tanks this way you use less light and get the same effect!
Hey have a great day mine is just about done!!!:)

Jeff

Another Tank over 300 gallons to list..

Today, I heard of another 300 gallon plus size tank being put together. I will let the person from Tri-Cities explain more when he is ready. Its sounds awesome! I do not want to spoil his surprise. Mums the word...;)

few more pictures..

Here is my neighbor doing inside painting. It should be ready for doors to be put on tomorrow. If I am not helping nieghbors move. I will have them on.
My neighbor and my wife both enjoy painting.
I sand, they paint...funny how that works.

a few more...

Things are starting to look more uniformed. The paint on the inside should make things cooler, reflect light, and keep Tank Stand and Canopy in good shape longer than just leaving it unfinished. I want this to last for a long time. :)

Back