A few more big Tanks in the process in Tri-Cities.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

4 new pyramid butterflies.

Hi Ed your 4 new pyramid butterflies look awsome ! How are they? Leaving all the sps alone? I sure like that Clam ;) Take care & have a good meeting at Rico's this week end...Jeff

Thanks Jeff,
Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. You can see those frags you gave me and the changes. Thanks again. Tommorrow Rod is going to help me with his old boat, Brother wants me to help him move Gun Safe to Manson.

Nothing has been bothered by Butterflies, Regal tang was upset for a few days that was it. The butterflies started to get stressed first couple days then they cleared up and have looked fantastic since. I would recommend a school of them, They school around.

Wen't over the Hill today just missed ya

I went by today I knew you would still be at work :mad:
I did stop by Aqua Tropics to see any changes Mike has been up to He plans on bringing in your IAP 90 and setting it up as a frag tank:D
Speaking of schools I just about went home with 3 Sunburst Anthias :D but i was worried they may be mean to my Disbars :mad: so I left them :oops:
Take care have a good week end...Jeff

Ed Hahn said:
Thanks Jeff,
Stop by if you are in the neighborhood. You can see those frags you gave me and the changes. Thanks again. Tommorrow Rod is going to help me with his old boat, Brother wants me to help him move Gun Safe to Manson.

Nothing has been bothered by Butterflies, Regal tang was upset for a few days that was it. The butterflies started to get stressed first couple days then they cleared up and have looked fantastic since. I would recommend a school of them, They school around.

Jeff,
I would love to see your tanks. I figured you were working your back side off as usual. I want to learn more about Anthias. I know they love pods, thats about it. I hope you share your wealth about them.
I got a message today about my wifes aunt. She will most likely not make it till Christmas. So the boat needs to get done for a Boat ride ASAP.
I am often reminded how special it is to have time with people.
thanks for being a good friend,
Sincerely,
Ed

Nice pictures Ed. Your tank really came up fast!

newtank1.JPG

Last edited:
Sweet ED!

I didn't even know you had the project going on. It looks great! Maybe the wife and I will have to make a trip down that way.....

The R/C Man said:
Sweet ED!

I didn't even know you had the project going on. It looks great! Maybe the wife and I will have to make a trip down that way.....

Greg,
I will look forward to it. Its good to hear from you.
Ed:)

Hey Ed-
How about some updated pix, eh? You have NO idea what I have been doing for a week now! YUCK! But, when I see pretty tanks....I think maybe just maybe I can have one some day! :-(

Todd,
I have been checking out your new Lion (Awesome). My tank has a problem with algae. I need to talk to Jon Warner again. I have been very busy with family stuff going on. I did order some snails. Wife wants me to order a new magnet and Phosar. My Steve Weist Frag is doing awesome.
I will say this. The blue lights bring out the color of corals. The growth is slow, but colors are awesome. The bulbs loose their Par quickly, I know that. I hope to run into you this week end. I also hope to get a frag from Dang when he is ready. I have been saving money for Boat motor, working as much OT as Possible.
My house is full of people, My wife is busy as can be with Miss Tri-cities stuff, My kids are wanting to go everywhere, Aunt is close to leaving us, My Dad almost past last week, he is stable, This hobby keeps me sane. It really does. Its very positive for me to look at friends and smiles in pictures and think of the good times.
Especially when you get dealt rotton cards at times.
sincerely,
Ed

Ed- I am releived to hear your dad is ok- I am sorry, I didn't know he was sick. We can wait on the pix until your tank is pretty again. My thoughts are with Stace's aunt as well. Keep us posted.

Ed Hahn said:
Todd,
I have been checking out your new Lion (Awesome). My tank has a problem with algae. I need to talk to Jon Warner again. I have been very busy with family stuff going on. I did order some snails. Wife wants me to order a new magnet and Phosar. My Steve Weist Frag is doing awesome.
I will say this. The blue lights bring out the color of corals. The growth is slow, but colors are awesome. The bulbs loose their Par quickly, I know that. I hope to run into you this week end. I also hope to get a frag from Dang when he is ready. I have been saving money for Boat motor, working as much OT as Possible.
My house is full of people, My wife is busy as can be with Miss Tri-cities stuff, My kids are wanting to go everywhere, Aunt is close to leaving us, My Dad almost past last week, he is stable, This hobby keeps me sane. It really does. Its very positive for me to look at friends and smiles in pictures and think of the good times.
Especially when you get dealt rotton cards at times.
sincerely,
Ed
Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family Ed. The hobby is the key to my sanity as well. I will try to at least stop in when everyone is at Indoor Reef so I should see you then. maybe we can make arraingements for you to stop by while you here and check out the new lion in person. ;)

Hi there Mid Columbia people :)

Ed, prayers for your aunt and father. This hobby also keeps me sane and reefers closeby do provide the great support.

Best,
Ilham

I want to thank those for the prayers for my Dad. Someone was listening.
He is out working his .....off again being himself. I hope a little easier now.

My tank has cycled and is crystal clear again....I have not done anything to it but add calcium and water and feed fish.
Wait, I did get a few frags from Seattle this week end. I got a colony of somthing purple like the Purple monster from Kahuna ( I stoled this thing).
I did get a frag from Barrier Reef, a chips Acro.
other than that, The Midcolumbia Club did a Reeftopia order. I purchased 300 snails.
I heard that Congo got his Tank home from modifications. I am hoping he chimes in here.

Back