A few recent shots

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Simply the best!! Kevin I'm glad that everything is working out for you and your Dream! Best to you and your family! Much Success!! Everything looks great!!

Wish I lived closer.

Thank you for sharing.

Salsaking

Hi Kevin,

First let me say, the tank looks awesome! I'm wondering what your maintenance routine is like? How often do you do water changes, what percentage, etc.? Keep up the great work!

Ron

Thanks for all the kind words everyone :)

Ron,
I change 150 gals of water about once a month. I run ozone on and off. I test for calcium, alkalinity, strontium, and magnesium. That's about it.

Regards,
Kevin

Hey Kevin, your corals look great. I cant believe how fast they grow, you cant even tell your constantly fragging all of them.

Here's a couple more I took this week. The first one is looking in the 44" wide end. The far wall is 8' away :)

Regards,
Kevin
end-3-05.JPG

tank-3-05.JPG

tankC-3-05.JPG

Welcome to Reef Frontiers Bowfront!
Thank you all for your kind comments. Visitors are always welcome. They usually leave with a few nice frags too :D

Regards,
Kevin

Kevin we should cut that orange cap in half and fill my entire 75. It could be a single specimen tank.

kevin your green slimer is ridiculous. That thing would also fill my entire tank. what is the third pic of.

Sorry,
The first picture is of a Blue Ridge, next A. millepora, A. yongei from the Solomon Islands and the last picture is of a Lettuce Nidibranch.

Regards,
Kevin

beutiful tank kevin. it gets me bummed to see all these great tanks out there on the west coast. maybe one of these days ill be able to get out there to see some in person.

Back