A little reading: Blue Coral Method

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hi, just finished this thread, I've noticed a lot of interest in the hg/hgh hormones, and repeated references to the fact that "these small proteins provide 191 amino acids". Actually, gh is a sequence of 191 amino acids, there are a total of 20 (if my memory serves me) basic amino acids which are the building blocks of all proteins (there are a few non-protein ones produced in cellular metabolic processes), I would think that the blended formula of seafood and spirulina/seaweed would provide all the essential (whatever ones of the 20 the animal in question can't make) amino acids, I would respectfully suggest that perhaps the addition of any additional amino acids/hormones would add more of a placebo effect than any actual benefit as compared to the blended formula without any additional supplements. I've blended my own food before, but I've never tried blending it for a total of 15 minutes, I want to try that and see how it works for my sps, the idea of smaller particles really appeals to me.

Been awhile with this old thread....just wondering if anyone is still apply this method??

Been awhile with this old thread....just wondering if anyone is still apply this method??

I started back about 3 wks ago. Had stopped due to getting married and home remodeling. Had to let the tank idle for awhile. Made a fresh batch of pappone and back to feeding once a week. Will probably continue this method indefinetly.

I found a place online where you can buy hgh and it is with out a Rx. it is a bit pricey but one bottle would last forever!

my question is this how much better will the hgh work then the glutamine? is it worth the 90 bucks a bottle to 6 bucks for the glutamine?

Check out this link and let me know what you think!
http://www.hgh.com/

Matt

I found a place online where you can buy hgh and it is with out a Rx. it is a bit pricey but one bottle would last forever!

my question is this how much better will the hgh work then the glutamine? is it worth the 90 bucks a bottle to 6 bucks for the glutamine?

Check out this link and let me know what you think!
http://www.hgh.com/

Matt

I really doubt thats real hgh. Real gh cost ten times that amount and is highly controlled. Stomatropin sp? hopefully not from a local vice cop is what your looking for.:)

Don

Back