ac7av tank build

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

You mean I can end up with 4 of these things?
That's it man I want my Money back!

Just kidding

I will be getting the plastic bag and the salad spoons.
This tanks only big enough for two of them.

I thought I would put up some pictures of the new light cycles.

First is the night lights

b_211849.jpg

b_211908.jpg

b_211835.jpg

PC lights on

b_212003.jpg

b_212048.jpg

MH and PC lights on

b_212136.jpg

b_212237.jpg

By the way all the pictures on this page are all taken with my camera phone. If I had a better camera I’m sure the colors and clarity would be much better. I can see the camera didn’t focus well with the blue lights.

Lookin better in there Erik, survival of the fitest strong at play so everything that survived is now bullet proof.

Cheers, Todd

Phoenix is rising.

If you look in the center of each picture you will see the beginnings of new life where I thought there was complete death.

The first picture is of where a large pom-pom was and now from the ashes where I could see no live springs up what I think is going to be a new pom-pom

the second and third pictures are some other Xenia that I thought was also total loss. These were sites where large colonies were. The third picture was the area of rock about 8X14 that was covered from rock to water surface with Xenia.

Im still not sure if the stuff in the forth pictures is going to make it. It still looks like its receding.

And the last is a definite recovery. It looks better then it has in a long time.
b_153248.jpg

b_153302.jpg

b_153332.jpg

b_153421.jpg

b_153352.jpg

Erik,

I see the RBTA has split several times...good job.

where are you moving to and is the tank/fishes going with you?

Bye Bye fishes. Hop to see you on Reef 2 Reef some time soon.
Hi Kirk, everything has gone to a new home. We are staying on the island but we are combining houses with my wifes mother and getting a bigger place. I don't know what kind of tank I will be able to put up but I'm going to squeeze at least a 97 gallon corner bow front into some corner of the house when we get there to that point.

IMAG1096.jpg

Hey Erik, was good to finally meet you. Wow that last pic makes the room kinda lonely and quiet! Hope to see your new tank up and running soon. Good luck with finding a new house.

Back