Acan Collection Showing Off

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I would'nt frag that LOBO! It is a nice center piece and perfectly shaped. It will take a long time for it to grow back nice and round.

so you're the one that ended up with that lobo :) If you ever decide to lop off one of those heads on it, I could come up with some nice acans to trade for it..hint hint..haha

Yeah,
I saw him talking to you on this forum....I guess you pushed me to taking the jump:)

i was steps behind you...if i wasn't about to pack up my tank and move it back to california, I would have got it for sure...all i can afford is a trade or a frag at this point...either way i have about 70 acans to choose from and a little over a month before i'm leaving the area...no pressure haha :)

i was steps behind you...if i wasn't about to pack up my tank and move it back to california, I would have got it for sure...all i can afford is a trade or a frag at this point...either way i have about 70 acans to choose from and a little over a month before i'm leaving the area...no pressure haha :)

no worry,,Jeff,,,you will be the first hand pick cherry pick and hand pick and cherry pick hand pick till it come out of your ears:) when you settle in ,,and i will be knocking on your door asking for cheery pick,,:D:D

BTW,,good found Peter:)

Last edited:
Back