So we have a chalice thread, a zoo pic thread
SO lets get an acan thread going
I'll start
sept15021.jpg

sept12060.jpg

acan4.jpg

april19005.jpg

feb23001.jpg

We have a couple more, but we just don't have pics yet. I'll have to get Michael to take a couple pics of them tomorrow!!!

Adam good start with your little Acan garden in the corner of you tank there!!!

I wish I knew how to post some big pics I will throw in a couple of small pics anyway

Last edited:
and a couple more these are about 6 months old I will have to take some new ones

Last edited:
Very nice Acans!!

Andy, what site are you using to host your pictures? Whichever site it is, it should give you an option of viewing a larger image size. Use the IMG location of the larger image size and it should post the larger size. For instance on Flickr, which I use, it automatically shows the standard size. I click All Sizes, and then it gives me several options to choose from. I always post the Large size. If I posted original, it's be way too huge. Hope that helps!!

Okay, so...? Holding our breath here...where's the other 6 of your 10??? No holding back!!

I'm one to talk. I've gotta get some pics of the rest of ours, later today. Nice looking Acans!!!!

Dont hold your breath whatever you do.... I'll work on getting some quality pics of them in the near future.

Back