Accidental Creatine induced growth spirt

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

How much do you weight? are you still on your loading phase? 60g is a lot. the usual dosage for micronized creatine for a 200 pound male with 10% body fat 27-54g. If so your wasteing a lot of creatine and its passing right through you. YOu should also mix it with dextros to help absorbtion. You will get a lot more bang for your buck.

Last edited:
You take a big cup and stand it on the corner of your rimless tank. Proceed to feed the fish and have the cup fall in. Simple really give it a shot maybe we will come up with some great cure for AAEFW or something. :)

Don

Ahhh... I won't try and recreate it, thanks. I'm actually quite familiar with that trick - I've done the same thing with cups on a banister rail while opening a child gate. "It's perfectly balanced. It won't fall. It'll only fall if it gets bumped." :rolleyes:

Sorry Don for being so late :mad:

I have been working on allot of stuff lately, trying to help out MACNA and a best friend of mine, Tony Vargas, has a new book in the works on reef tanks and he is on the phone like a couple of times a day, and I'm busy doing things for him.

Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid and the monohydrate means it is hydrated with one molecule of water. It is a naturally occurring amino-acid found in meat juices. Guanidine is actually an amino-acxid by itself, CH5N3, aka oxidized "bat ****" :) Explosives are made from this stuff, i.e., Nitroguanidine,

So, my only guess is it is the amino acid itself has I think somebody pointed out like the Blue-Coral or Zeovit Method additives or HGH.

I know one guy that will have an answer much more to your liking, Gary, Aka Mesocosm :)

Sorry Don for being so late :mad:

I have been working on allot of stuff lately, trying to help out MACNA and a best friend of mine, Tony Vargas, has a new book in the works on reef tanks and he is on the phone like a couple of times a day, and I'm busy doing things for him.

Creatine is methyl guanidine-acetic acid and the monohydrate means it is hydrated with one molecule of water. It is a naturally occurring amino-acid found in meat juices. Guanidine is actually an amino-acxid by itself, CH5N3, aka oxidized "bat ****" :) Explosives are made from this stuff, i.e., Nitroguanidine,

So, my only guess is it is the amino acid itself has I think somebody pointed out like the Blue-Coral or Zeovit Method additives or HGH.

I know one guy that will have an answer much more to your liking, Gary, Aka Mesocosm :)

Thanks, I know where to find him.

Don

now this is really interesting, thanks for the accidental spill Don. lol

BTW how are you doing these days? havent talked with you for some time...

Hope all is well!!!

Cheers
Matt

we shall see, I dosed 5grams last night and fifteen grams today. My nitrates are testing zero, no kit to test phospahtes but also no adverse affects.... We are at the 24hr point.

we shall see, I dosed 5grams last night and fifteen grams today. My nitrates are testing zero, no kit to test phospahtes but also no adverse affects.... We are at the 24hr point.

well lets see some pics. what's going on? anything yet?:eek2:

Without going into too much detail, i do not recommend that anyone else try this...

Without going into too much detail, i do not recommend that anyone else try this...

too much detail right now.... but you know you will have to tell sooner or later because im sure im not the only one that wants to hear details.

Thanks Adam........ I don't want to be deemed the village idiot so I won't go into detail....

Back