Adam & Crystals 125/50 "REBIRTH" version 2.3 (PIC HEAVY)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Sweet tiny little guy.

How are things growing in there Adam? We are curious to see how things have done since the re-population of your little aquatic world. You should be about ready to start fragging again right?

Its nice to hear all is going good with your redo. I am sure many would agree that you provide the best possible care for your reef critters.
You get out of it as what you put into it.
Your clown is still so tiny.

Sweet tiny little guy.

How are things growing in there Adam? We are curious to see how things have done since the re-population of your little aquatic world. You should be about ready to start fragging again right?
I only lost two zoo frags and one acro frag.. all else is doing GREAT!! I do still need to get A Gobbstopper. Mine didn't make it :(

Its nice to hear all is going good with your redo. I am sure many would agree that you provide the best possible care for your reef critters.
You get out of it as what you put into it.
Your clown is still so tiny.
they are sooooo tiny.. I am still amazed they made it this far..
My yellow watchman goby seems to see them as a meal if things get rough in there. I have witnessed him perking up and hovering in the water column every time one of the little clowns gets to close..
I am waiting for the morning I wake up to one fish instead of two.
THANK YOU All FOR EVERYTHING.. I couldn't be happier with my tank right now.. I am like a new tank owner again.. So exited stuff just makes it through the night ;)

Looks great!!! Good luck this time around! :) Sucks what happened, but I guess it's the sucky part of the hobby :confused:

I only lost two zoo frags and one acro frag.. all else is doing GREAT!! I do still need to get A Gobbstopper. Mine didn't make it :(

We have another frag for you anytime you want it. Multiple heads and cut right after you were here last time so all well healed. Did the AOG's make it?

Speaking of frags, at our club meeting last night, Shane delivered part of your Spokane Care Package to me. It's now waiting patiently, in our frag tank, for July to roll around. The care package will be growing soon, with additions from our tank! Nothing like building suspense, while laughing at you, huh?

We have another frag for you anytime you want it. Multiple heads and cut right after you were here last time so all well healed. Did the AOG's make it?
So cool of you.. YES the AOG's are doing great

Speaking of frags, at our club meeting last night, Shane delivered part of your Spokane Care Package to me. It's now waiting patiently, in our frag tank, for July to roll around. The care package will be growing soon, with additions from our tank! Nothing like building suspense, while laughing at you, huh?
YOu dont have to do that. BUT I will NOT look a gift horse in the mouth.

So I went a little pic crazy. these are just a few of them. I Still have my baby clowns from BRA sale and I acquired a Target mandarin . AND a scoly ..
AND Yesterday I went and got me a new baby maxima. :)
july12011117.jpg

july12011082.jpg

july12011072.jpg

july12011035.jpg

july12011028.jpg

july12011008.jpg

july12011004.jpg

july12011002.jpg

july12011119.jpg

Great pics man!! When we get around to getting this photo contests going it's going to be tough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

Those clowns are really cute!! I would have never imagined they were that small had your hand not have been in there to compare it to unless you have hands like ShaQ :lol:

Yes, VERY NICE PICS Adam and what a Re-Birth :eek: Congrats you two :first: :whoo:

Cheers, Todd

Back