Aggggggh!!! Large Water Spill

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Also the second float is only for a high sump level when it will shut down the solenoid & sound an alarm.

Steven is very good with support, I know he will make it good! On the low level the Blue light should come on. This should make the solenoid energize & thus allow your RO/DI unit flow water. If the float bounces up & down it will make the timer reset.

Thats good to here about Steven. The float is right out of the sump so I dont think it is working. I noticed the snail gaurds on the float valves in the sump but no snail gaurd on the float that goes in the tank???

I don't know why they call it snail guards for the sump floaters but Yea there is none for the main overflow. If it is directly in the main I would swap one for that location, the other guards protect the floater some.

I had a good one happen the other day with my over flow. There was some algae growing in it so I thought put a snail or to in there and let them clean it :rolleyes: So im watching tv and here water noise and go look and the tank is over filling :D I didnt see what caused it so a couple days later it happens again and I find a snail inside the suction tube :eek: its not stopping the flow just slowing it down. oops

I had a good one happen the other day with my over flow. There was some algae growing in it so I thought put a snail or to in there and let them clean it :rolleyes: So im watching tv and here water noise and go look and the tank is over filling :D I didnt see what caused it so a couple days later it happens again and I find a snail inside the suction tube :eek: its not stopping the flow just slowing it down. oops

Wow I hope It did not spill much. Those dam snails lol:)

Back