Ahoy hoy from a small town reefer

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Welcome aboard, nice tank. Yep, you have this wonderful sickness. You are also hooking up with a bunch of great people who can answer all questions. Again WELCOME ABOARD!

Here is a much more updated pic as it is a few days ago.It is a bit neglected until recently as I had surgery and just got out of physical therapy not too long ago.The setback has caused some SPS problems but you all know how things can go down hill fast and take time and patience to get things back on track.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us the platygyra,hammer,frogspawn,turbinaria,and a few others just didnt mind my lack of maintenance.

Last edited:
Beautiful tank, I'll have to check it out on one of my trips to Eugene. Scubasteve said it was a must see :)

Last edited:
Thank you for the compliment :) Your tank is quite nice looking if I may say so myself.I have seen your thread and it seems that your upgrade is imminent .It will be fun when scubasteve comes back through when he has more time so we can geek out on some DIY and coral talk.You are welcome one of these days too just drop me a line and we can trade some corals and chat about the hobby.

I have always felt self conscious about my tank after seeing the other forum members Awesome Aquascaping,so all the kind words makes me feel much better. I might not be such a lurker now.

Don't be self conscience about your aquascaping, you do your own thing. You get ideas from other reefers and you can either incorporate that into your tank or not. That is the beauty of this hobby, you do what makes you happy. The one thing about it, there are too many ugly tanks unless someone has totally neglected their tank. Just have fun, don't lurk, just jump in with the rest of us fools.

I have always felt self conscious about my tank after seeing the other forum members Awesome Aquascaping,so all the kind words makes me feel much better. I might not be such a lurker now.

Really? you have a wonderful tank, now I'm kind of mad at you for holding out so long. :)

Back