Aku's 48x48x20 irregular hexahadron

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I hear ya Krish. Like I said I haven't found a solid cause for the die off and am just writing it off as a reefing moment. We will rebuild it..stronger...brighter and more colorful though!

I've changed almost all of my water at once many times with no issues but right now I'm not keeping sps even though never had issues when i done that also, 2Cents worth lol!

ya when i did a tank swap, i put all new sw in! However i used the same filter sponges from the old tank to keep most of the good bacteria going! I agree with krish that the bacteria isnt in the water but is in the rock, sand, and filter!
Sounds like u are just using rock and turf scruber and a skimmer of course... huh seth? Should have been np! Maybe the all new elements in the water where the cause but like u said we have no idea or way of finding that out...this hobby is such a bloody mystery sometimes.
It would have been such a slight change in water chemistry though...sps dont like change just like most coral but prob more so....:crazy:

I'm not worried about you Seth...You know what's going on. We all have these moments and glad you are taking a positive approach to it and not letting it keep you down. Un-fortunate, but a part of the hobby. I've seen tanks that have been up forever crash and people not know what happened like Charlie for instance. Really crushed him as he had so much time, money and energy invested, but you know what, he got back up on that horse and started back at it again. You'll be fine dude! :)

Thanks Irish. It is always deveatating to lose so many corals at once and be able to do nothing. The good news is I've already talked to my favorite sponsor and am going to be able to restock what I've lost once the tank settles.

Thanks Irish. It is always deveatating to lose so many corals at once and be able to do nothing. The good news is I've already talked to my favorite sponsor and am going to be able to restock what I've lost once the tank settles.

That's cool man! And who the heck is Irish? :lol:

Your are right. You know everything. Good thing you are always posting advise for everyone else. Jackass. Keep your mouth shut about my tank. You don't know the situation because fortunately I've never had to speak to you. My tank is FAR nicer than yours full of dead corals. So shut up.

Tapatalk on EVO 3D :(, can't wait for iPhone 5.

wow guys lets cool it down a bit...i feel like im reading a jerry springer show! So much hostility!

Hey brett,

Ho did that shark tank work out for you? Good planning on that one F*&ktard. You planned it so well that it ended up at Aquarium paradise where it died. Glad you felt like you knew enough to house a black fin shark. Oh the creatine dosing was brilliant too did you think that one up all by yourself. No...wait someone accidentley knocked there cup into their tank and saw polyp extension so you figured it was a great idea. Brilliant....really I'm impressed with your knowledge. I could run circles around you with my knowledge and while I don;t know everything (not even close) I am at least willing to help people just starting out. So why don;t you stop hiding behind your computer screen you punk b*tch. You got an issue you can bring it up in person. Until then keep nuking your tanks I heard dosing steroids will increase the growth rate too just like creatine you moron. I hope I do get to speak to you so I can teach you a lesson in ****ing manners b*tch.

Now get the **** outta my thread. You are just pissed because you don't have the knowledge or skill to build a system like this from scratch.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back