• Tennis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golf

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Little Luey

On ESPN a survey revealed that only 35% or so of the people surveyed said they are baseball fans, lets put that to the test with our members, shall we?
:)

voted other (nascar). based off the great american race the daytona 500. only one other thing has more viewers.... the superbowl!

well i gotta say Football, there's nothing like watching some good football and eating some good hot wings with fries and a soda in my case and seeing the seahawks win :D :p

Who knows what Krish really is...???

It's a miracle !! nice to see you posting again Ken !!!
yeah Krish is a mix of algae with monkey hands and feet so he can type and something else :p .

Well, the invitation to participate was for all members of RF, so even if Krish is an algie boy he can participate, it is cool.

watching baseball is like watching grass grow, almost as bad as watching golf. But then again I remember staying up till all un-godly hours to watch the America's Cup sail racing. Geez I was lonely, Football Rules hands Down, at least since Jordan, Byrd, Magic and Sir Charles retired.

UFC fighting is moving up as well, at least it its over taking the WWE , thats a blessing in itself.

watching baseball is like watching grass grow,

I live within sight of Shea Stadium and the last time I was there was when the Beatles appeared there. I think that was in 64.
I am also not too far from Yankee Stadium. Same Scenario.
Paul

UFC is a sport for the uncivilized barbarian.

Just about any sport can be interesting, if the time is taken to understand it. I really love baseball, so many little nuances, and so much thinking. There's a whole lot of strategy going into every pitch. I am starting to become frustrated with MLB, though. It's going the way of football and basketball. It's becoming show, hype, advertising, and extreme-ism. The worst is basketball. It's not even a sport any more. Check the rules, basketball is non-contact. But that makes for a boring game. If today's players were forced into the rules (like no running for 3 steps and a pivot before the slam dunk), they'd never have the kinds of numbers they're putting up now.

But the people like it. I'm not so sure it's any more real than WWE any more. And it goes off-court, also.

I like baseball but it needs to catch up with their drug testing procedures. I really don't like that most sports have been swept by steroids and then we have players laying about their use. That is shamefull.
I anyone looking forward to Barry Bonds breaking the record? I am not. I don't think personal achivements is what baseball is all about.

Well, looks like football takes it.

Let me ask a question:

Is Nascar racing consider a sport by most? I always had the idea that sport is something fisical you may do, but a lot of people see it as a sport. What is your take on this?

I guess it was two questions.

Back