Angel nipping monti, I think!!!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

kungfuchan2000

Cow In An Orange
Hi all,

Advice please. I THINK my 5 days new African Flameback, MIGHT be developing a taste for my Monti. Today, I caught him hanging out suspiciously near my "red chilli" and "green cap" when I got home from work. And the monti polyps seem to stay close till now (9pm light off when they usually have full extension all day).

I understand that is a fish, not a puppy or cat (can't really train them) and it's not the end of the world if I just stay away from montis. But ..., if I can have a choice to encourage it. I am curious if anyone had experienced with this to share or any tips would be very appreciated.

Yep, he's eating them. I'll come get him tomorrow! lol.... No, I would give it a day or two to make sure.....

Yep, he's eating them. I'll come get him tomorrow! lol.... No, I would give it a day or two to make sure.....

Hahaha, you are very funny. I think my wife would kill anything comes near it with any smell of "bad intension" :lol: Anyway, I'll keep watching that guy and see what's up. Like I mentioned, it's not a big deal if I can't keep any montis in the future since he is leaving all my acros and stylos alone; and he is one of the cutest fish we've seen (lots of personality).

Thanks for the input.
--Kevin

Back