• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anniversary Sale Version 4.0

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

What a fun sale! Had a ball and spent too much for too much again, but with killer prices like this...

Cy, thanks again for keeping a great store.

Everyone that didn't make it out today missed out...they had chocolate chip cookies! Oh yeah, they had corals, fish, and a bunch of other stuff but they had COOKIES!

Mike

Wow, what a sale! I had a great time and would have said hello to either Mike or Mike (above) if I knew you (or anyone) from RF yet. ;) I kept Brie busy with a bunch of CUC restocking, got some B.Cardinal babies (Husband warning me not to start rearing ANY more fish, lol) and a gorgeous Montipora Undata! (My first non-soft coral )

Lets see... I ended up taking the wife and twins on the trip from Bremerton. I bought some Reef Pods, Brightwell Aquatics Magnesium (Large Bottle), Reef Nutrition Mysis Food, Acrylic Polish, and 100 snails for 0.69ea. Made out pretty good!

Thanks again to Barrier Reef Crew and all the sponsers that added to the sale and raffle!!!

I hope to make it there tomorrow, but my wife and I cleaned out the garage so we could get the van in it.

-Neptune Apex Raffle Update-

Only 40 tickets have been sold as of Sunday morning. Its not too late to jump in. Tickets are $10 each and you can call the store and pay by CC if you like.

Thanks!​

-Neptune Apex Raffle Update-

Only 40 tickets have been sold as of Sunday morning. Its not too late to jump in. Tickets are $10 each and you can call the store and pay by CC if you like.

Thanks!​

Cy, in the hopes of not bothering you guys, while busy at the store, I'm looking at your website, to see if Neptune Apex raffle tickets can be purchased, online. Not seeing that option. Am I just missing it? If needed, to purchase tickets, I'll call you guys, but I'll wait a bit, for things to settle down some...lol.

I like 1 in 40 odds

.....to see if Neptune Apex raffle tickets can be purchased, online......

These arent the droids you're looking for.
Move along there are no Apex Rafle tickets here..

lol.. I like 1 in 40 odds, but in seriousness, I hope they do sell more to make it productive for them. 10 bucks for a chance at that controller is awesome!

The odds just changed...lol. Can I give Barrier Reef Props for their outstanding customer service!!!??? I didn't want to call, this early, since the big sale is going on and I figured they'd be busy. A few minutes ago, Chris calls me, at home, and I pay for my Apex raffle ticket!! Thanks Barrier Reef, as usual, you guys ROCK!!

When is the drawing for all raffles

all drawing will be held after closing tonight (11/14)......all winners will be contacted.....more than likely this evening or at the latest tomorrow (depends on how wiped out we are) and winners will be posted here on reef frontiers as well....again probably tonight...but maybe tomorrow.........ahhhh sheesh i just noticed Brie beat me to it.....................

Last edited:
Back