• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anniversary Sale Version 4.0

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Wow, what a fantastic Sale weekend! Are you going to do that again soon? next week? next month? :D ;D :D

I was robbed while shopping at the BR sale. I had left the car unlocked and went inside to get some items. While shopping, bought some raffle tickets and none of them, NONE OF THEM were drawn!!!! I got robbed!!!:lol::lol::lol:

What a great store and fun raffles, keep up the good work!:D

Thanks Barrier Reef for putting together a great event!! And thank you to Les @ Wet Pets and Proline Aquatics for the Raffle Items. Got two from Wet Pets and one from Proline:)

Thank you Barrier Reef! Thank you, Sponsors! I will put my newly won THREE corals in with my newly purchased Monti, purchased from your great sale. Oh yeah, and also I will put my husband's winning coral in there too! EEEeeeeeEE! :) I have awesome STUFF in that tank now! :)

YAY, I won some food and I bought some great corals and of course my derasa, the sail fin......... not so luck. My naso and lavender tried to destroy him. I had to do a quick resque and toss him in my refugium... will see if he is alive tonight:(

and he is not... Had a nice service.....
Any one have a small 26-48 gallon bowfront so I can get my 7 YEAR OLD A TANK. Her fish are always the ones getting beat up.

The Royal Gramma my Dad bought Sunday has a fun personality (or gravity issues), he swims upside down under the rocks about 90% of the time

73945_516910108831_299000042_615073_3469029_n.jpg

I'm really digging the clown tang, now I want one for my tank! :D The anthais he bought really made his tank more active (but need the LEDs to arrive to show off their colors more!).

Back