• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Anniversary Sale Version 4.0

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Apex Raffle Update

Paypal shut down our website payment portal becuase of the raffle tickets. Apparently we cannot sell raffle tix through our site if we use paypal to process payments. We have taken down the raffle ticket option. For those of you who purchased today you are fine and will get your order processed emails and ticket numbers no later than Monday. If you want to buy tickets without coming into the shop just call and we can exchange information over the phone. Our payment portal should be back up shortly for regular purchases.

i tryed to make an acount, but every time i put in my name and info. hit next to setup paying. it went back to the main page. ill just have to come in to buy 2 tickets lol =)

Are you going to have a special on cerith snails too? Also are the instant ocean salt buckets the normals salt or the reef crystals?

A huge thanks to Caitlen for donating a frag of Red Hornet Zoanthids for the raffle!

I call it Barrier Red Hornet....deep purple/blue with red/pink ring, very pretty. Thank you Barrier, I got a few polyps and able to grow them. One of my favorite zoas.
Looking forward to the sale!!

Back