Annual BBQ/Frag Swap!! August Meeting - August 13th.

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

So, the winners are:.......................................................

:tape2:

:nono:

:whistle:

:twitch:

:faint:

hahaha -

Squishy Zoa/LPS Pack - PAM!!!

"Blue" SPS Pack - CHELSIE!!!

"Easy Breezy Summer BBQ" SPS Pack - PAUL & SABRINA!!!

"Red and Purple" SPS/LPS Pack - SETH (grr you outta towner's winning our treasures!! :spy: hahaha)!!!!

Congratulations to all the winners - and I hope everyone went home with piles of free goodies from our new sponsors! I know I'm going to enjoy feeding my fish for quite some time :rockon:

Here's a couple pics for ya :D:
2011-08-14090723.jpg

2011-08-14090732.jpg

I'm one happy noobie! Thanks so much everybody and thank you Sid and Angie for having us.

Here's a couple pics for ya :D:
2011-08-14090723.jpg

2011-08-14090732.jpg

I'm one happy noobie! Thanks so much everybody and thank you Sid and Angie for having us.

Glad to have you and great pics!!

I also got a little brittle star from you Sid. Love it!

LOL Well, I got two chairs, from you two! HAHA

Oh BTW, you left your chairs here...

Here's some pics!

So, earlier in the day, some of the attendees, from out of town, got here early and went on a field trip, to CoralProps, one of our club sponsors.

Adam, Seth, Lisa and Tom, from Seattle (PSAS)
Jennifer and her Husband, from Lewiston, ID.

As it was, it was already a beautiful, but HOT day. In the greenhouse, the air temperature hovered right around 100+!!

6041769531_4ee49ae3e6_z.jpg

6042325626_a03f00d7a2_b.jpg

6041776049_065377c939_b.jpg

After the field trip, we headed home, where the crowds were already gathered!

We had a great afternoon/evening! I'd like to thank everyone who attended, we had a Great Turn Out!!
I'd also like to thank everyone who provided great food, helped Angie getting the food outside and organized and helped the whole event go so smoothly!
Several people who brought frags, to trade/sell/give away, thank you!

We had tons of great door prizes and several nice frag packs were raffled off.

So again, thank you, all SPCDAReefs members, who came out to support our club! Thank you to those members from PSAS, who joined us! It was treat to see you guys.
We got to see some new faces, and friends we hadn't seen in awhile. Thank you to the newest members of our club, who attended their first meeting yesterday.

We had people from the Spokane/Coeur D' Alene area, people from Lewiston ID, Central WA (Royal City area) and all the way from over the mountains, with the PSAS members!

Here's a few more pics. I didn't take many, as I was cooking...lol.

I know Robert was wandering around, taking pics as well. Hopefully he'll get some posted up soon!

6041781715_b42e004d05_b.jpg

6042329422_19696a8060_b.jpg

6041784863_fe9401aa93_b.jpg

We had a great time guys. I got in about midnight and then enjoyed acclimation and dipping. LOL Thanks for the food and good company....

Oh yeah and yer treasures! MUWHAHAHAHAHA

Thanks again for the invite Micheal, had a great time getting to meet everyone and checking out your tank. Thanks very much for the corals and good times :)

Back