another upgrade from a 55 to 100

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

tony2005

hey guys & gals just p/up the 100gal from kate and it's awesome :razz: so now here another saga,soap opra,love story,comedy,action,and another fick:lol: :badgrin: :eek: :D

LOL...Yeah man, you've definately got it worse than me:lol: I may have to buy another tank again to keep up with you(LOL) What are the plans for this one?

close loop hopefully and try to get everything in by the weekend so i could get the 55 to kate.but right now i'm trying to get it done:eek:

now this is what u need to be doing instead of downgrading(lol):lol: ;) :D :eek:

oh and adding a cal reactor:Di need to go to a hospital and have myself check and see if i have a saltwater sickness(lol)

well dood as long as you dont' experiment and use your bed as a filtration... you are good :D.
100 is the perfect number :) and the dreamiest.
by the way i like your dolphins poster

close loop hopefully and try to get everything in by the weekend so i could get the 55 to kate.but right now i'm trying to get it done

now this is what u need to be doing instead of downgrading(lol)

LOL...Rub it in... I got the ocean in my backyard for a tank! Zero maintenance and hell of a supply of corals and fish!:D I guess I'll have to get an 8 footer for my place to quiet you down a bit:lol: Good luck on the setup! Should be nice for sure:)

oh and adding a cal reactori need to go to a hospital and have myself check and see if i have a saltwater sickness(lol)

dood if that was the case, we would all be in rehab and saying hi my name is Doodette and i'm a reefoholic :D

spongebob lover said:
well dood as long as you dont' experiment and use your bed as a filtration... you are good :D.
100 is the perfect number :) and the dreamiest.
by the way i like your dolphins poster

lol.....your funny,no but really i was going to use it for my stand:eek: it one off those beds were u drop a bowling ball on it,it will not move the tank:lol:

but thanks

i was going to use that picture for a tag on my leg,but yeah it is a nice picture:)

spongebob lover said:
dood if that was the case, we would all be in rehab and saying hi my name is Doodette and i'm a reefoholic :D

expect for krish he downgraded:lol:

lol.....your funny,no but really i was going to use it for my stand it one off those beds were u drop a bowling ball on it,it will not move the tank

but thanks

well dood if the bed is as hard as a rock, then why not :) after all you don't wanna have a bouncing tank .

i was going to use that picture for a tag on my leg

a tag on your leg ?? ohh ok that could work.

expect for krish he downgraded
I think he'd be the first one in there :D
Anyways i hope everything goes good with this tank :)

Yeah, I think we are all addicts... I admit I have a problem with aquariums though and am turning it over to a higher power-my credit limit! Ha ha ha.

I am glad you like it Tony, keep me posted on how the plumbing goes, maybe I will do my 50 the same way. I got 3 people willing to help me build a rockin sump/fuge once I get around to doing the drilling. Really kind of enjoying how the 50 is just a simple system though.

Looking forward to your 55 so I can spread things out some and relax, and sell the leftover crud on ebay. Tidepool plastic sump, old FW test kits, air pumps, don't know if you saw all the stuff in my dining room that I dragged out of the basement. Going to have an ebay party here, cleaning out the fish closet.

Do you still want those killifish? Didn't have time to show you the basement, I have about 25 tanks and kritter keepers down there. Mostly freshwater but a few saltwater and they are crammed to the limits with rock and coral. One is just substrate, a 10 gallon tank with 7 gallons of aragonite in it. That's poor planning for ya. Didn't know I had so much junk substrate in the 80. Sifted it all and kept the sugar sand and am going to dump the gravelly stuff on some cichlid nut.

It's so nice and quiet in the bedroom without the tank, it's giving my boyfriend bad ideas... like that I shouldn't have one in there! Every room in the house should have a vessel of water of some type, it says so in my book feng shui for aquaholics! He's a computerholic, you probably noticed the wall of computers in the living room... he wants one in the bedroom so he can work in bed and cruise Google when he has insomnia. His addiction pays better than mine.
Kate

well kate this what we came up with as far as overflow and return line:) and to show u guys and gal the stand and kate my buddy screwed me on the stand:mad: but the good new is i got a brand new stand @ b&i in tacoma,damn it's was hard looking for this stand.anyway this stuff was done @ aquarium paradise they had this kind of setup on there old tanks @ there old store.so kate it's getting really close for u to get the 55's:D

thanks krish,but hoping the overflow cup works out:razz: i myself never saw how it works:) they said it work like a overflow box:)

hey dood at least you got a canopy instead of being like me, having the lights hanging for their dear life :p .
I think your tank is gonna look awesome once you start adding rocks, water and stuff :)

Back