Answer And Ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Absolutely. I have many favorites, but Tori Amos is way up there, and I've seen her a couple of times.

Skim, 1%, 2%, or whole milk? maybe soy or rice milk?

What's the furthest that you've ever hiked? Bonus Q: Where did you go?

well when i was dating my now husband hehe we took a hike.
We went to Mountain Raineir ( don't know how to spell :p, but you live in Seattle so you know what i'm talking about :D )... we went pretty far, don't remember how many miles but we did about 4 hours hiking non stop :D .
My feet after that smelled and looked ..... hmm i better dont' go there :lol: :lol: .

same q

I haven't really ever hiked, per se....at least nothing to even mention. Although I think I would enjoy it very much....as long as no bears would attack me. I've run 13.1 miles before though...does that count? I suppose a triathlon I did one time would count as hiking. The run portion (6.4 mi) was through the woods, on a gravel road :rolleyes:, and I was hiking more than running :lol:.

Dark or Milk Chocolate?

MarineDreamer said:
Zero, zilch, nada. Utilities are included!

What's the furthest that you've ever hiked? Bonus Q: Where did you go?

I just had to answer this one, my personal best: 58 miles over 6 days, or 3.5 miles with 6,000 feet of elevation gain. Both were about the same difficulty level, both hikes were in central Idaho, the first in the Sawtooth Mountains, the second in the Lost River Mountains.

Last edited:
Neverland Ranch.......hahahahahah.............grossss.

LMBO!!! i didn't know you like to pretend being peter pan :lol: :lol: .

i don't have a favorite one because i'm horrified by roller coasters ... but i guess disney land could be one :lol: :lol: .

same q

I think Nick meant Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch(LOL)

Michael Jackson said, "Old enough to pee, old enough for me!":p

Who thinks Michael Jackson is a freak?

think Nick meant Michael Jackson's Neverland Ranch(LOL)

LMBO !!! i knwo that :lol: ... i remember Michael used to like Peter Pan :shock: :lol: ...... great Krish, now i'm gonna be in trouble.

I do think he's a freak, but i still like his songs like heal the world (the first english song i memorised in high school :p ) or thriller .... ahhh that one still kicks monkeys butts :D ... hmmm which make me wonder where's Steve hmm :rolleyes: .

same q

Only park close is Carowinds so I do not have many to pick from.

i remember Michael used to like Peter Pan ...... great Krish, now i'm gonna be in trouble.

Something you want to tell us?

?...What is the craziest thing you ever did?

Something you want to tell us?

LMBO!!! :lol: :lol: no dood i don't.

do we have to go to the crazy thingys :lol: :lol: .
hmm the craziest thing i did one time ..... one day me and my best friend were broke (not even for a bus shhessh) and so we didn't knwo what to do, she heard some guy talking in her language (she's from Iran) and so we went up to him and ask him for a ride to the mall :p, he said ok, so we went into his car and waited for his friends :shock: (me and my friend were shaking and looked very tiny) who were 5 huge guys, he gave us the ride but ohh.... i'd never ever ask for a ride from a stranger, this guy was a good boy but they could have raped us, kill us.... you never know, it was really really scary.

same q

one day me and my best friend were broke (not even for a bus shhessh) and so we didn't knwo what to do, she heard some guy talking in her language (she's from Iran) and so we went up to him and ask him for a ride to the mall , he said ok, so we went into his car and waited for his friends (me and my friend were shaking and looked very tiny) who were 5 huge guys, he gave us the ride but ohh.... i'd never ever ask for a ride from a stranger, this guy was a good boy but they could have raped us, kill us.... you never know, it was really really scary.

Hitchhiker!!!:p

Craziest thing............Couldn't narrow it down. I use to be mischievious as a child(LOL) I'll just name one thing. My dad use to drive my cousin and me around to spit ball people walking on the road:D

same question

I use to be mischievious as a child
:eek: NO WAY!!:eek: I would have never guessed. :lol:

I could name lots but car surfing drunk down HWY 321 coming out of the Appalachian mountains comes to mind.:D

same ?

Back