Anthony Calfo in Seattle area May 14th PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Anthony Calfo

cheers, All :)

Come visit us Saturday May 14th at PSAS in Seattle (do note the needed correction on the website which still says May 21rst)

The lecture topic is "Better Ways of Reefkeeping" with a slide presentation, eye candy/photos, question and answer and great fellowship all evening.

Hope to see you there!

Anthony :)

Hey Anthony,
I gave up on the berghia (or did they give up on me?). Anyway I still have aiptasia floating around if you need them...

I'll see you at the meeting,
Jon

yes, Jon... much thanks :)

Whatever is convenient for you to grab and bring along would be greatly appreciated.

kindly, Anthony

Would you like to bring some of the awesome dark skimmate you helped me produce with your skimming tips!!!??? ;)

Looking forward to the meet!

I see the meeting will be at BCC, any more directions besides that? A particular building or anything? Oh, and what time?

i know this is an ovious question, but i still like asking
is it ok to bring kids? :oops: because i would really like to go, but i don't have anyone to take care of my son.

I do hope its acceptable to bring children to the meeting! To my surprise, I have been to a few narrow minded clubs that forbid it. Thats insane. Really... unless a club is unique in having no desire to actually promote the hobby, inspire young minds and farm new aquarists :p

This is not directed at PSAS, BTW... I am nearly certain I recall children at the last meeting I attended. And Mike O may look scary... but he doesn't bite... really :D

jlehigh... about that skimmate: my stomach is turning somersaults of joy at the thought of how your successful skimmate must smell :p

Anthony,
I wanted to see you This week end. I was hoping to make you feel a little bit more comfortable about August meeting. I regret to say I can not make it. I am sure your meeting will be awesome. Anyone that talks to you on phone or net can realize how well rounded of a person you are. I look forward to hearing you talk. I just need to learn to be patient...
wishing you happy travels,
see you in August,
Ed

Wow Kevin is coming. BCC should be in room b104 or something like that. Basically in the middle of campus. The B biulding is behind the bookstore and offices.

I have to say that was another entertaining and very informative presentation Anthony! Thanks again for returning to the northwest and putting on such a great show. I hope we'll see you again soon.
-Reed

Gosh - I actually think the pic of Chuck with it is better than seeing Anthony receive it! :lol:. Thanks for getting pics Jon!

thong.GIF

P5140885.JPG

Back