Anthony Calfo in Seattle area May 14th PSAS

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Hello Anthony,
It was nice to finally meet you :) The presentation was quite enjoyable and informative! I look forward to hoisting a few with you in Germany :D

Best regards,
Kevin

Hey guys,
I just wanted to say thanks for a fun evening. I had a blast yesterday and it was great to see everyone and a pleasure meeting you Anthony :cool:

From the Canadian Contingent ;)

Christy :)

heehee... kind thanks to all. :)

I had a wonderful time again/as always. I learn so much myself from sidebar conversations... Mike is a great friend/host... Chuck, Kevin and the rest of the gang were a blast... and Nikki - are you for hire for additional seamstress jobs? :p

Anthony - Let me know if Bob needs one with CA. hehehehe I hope you enjoy them. Display them next to your other awards :D

For those that need a closer look at Anthony's "retired" dance apparel:

heehee... ya know, Nikki... I would love to see a WWM one for Bob! :p But only if you'll let me pay you for the effort (or at least trade something fab). What a hoot!

Mac - :p Its true. I am a rolling stone. I just love hobby clubs, travel, seeing the world/new people. It's a good thing I can/know how to live cheaply :D

I'm off to Singapore next week... Tonga after that... and all inteded to have a have tan for our get together at IMAC in Chicago the end of June :p

Here is a pic Rich posted in another thread. I think it was difficult for Chuck to give those up.

anthony.jpg

Back