any members who want to host a meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

We take the month of december off to give everyone a break for the holidays. The next meeting will be the 3rd sat of jan. on whidbey island. You can check out Thepsas.org for more info ;)

Hey the 15th of January is right around the corner. Looking forward to meeting all of you that can make it. Let me know if anyone out there needs directions or needs my address.

Alright I know that the winter weather has taken its toll down there but it looks like it is going to be shorts weather. 50 degrees woo hoo. It is getting warm outside. So just wanted to push this up and make sure that everyone has my address that plans on attending.

2162 SW Sunnyside ave
Oak Harbor, WA 98277

Log it in the GPS, GOOGLE map it, or hell break out the old dusty atlas's, you know the papyrus scrolls that we used to use that had the proposed mapping of the great US. What ever you method is just make sure you get here.

What about sites like utube or photobucket and place links here to find them. That may also encourage potential public/members to join in the cause...keeping the cultivating alive for everyone to benefit.

Back