any members who want to host a meeting

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Myteemouse

NOTHING
Jan- Fraging meeting
April DIY Fish food

these are the two meetings we need members help with.
anyone any where?????

Dude I would gladly open my house up to a meeting. However I live up here in Oak Harbor, Whidbey Island. Plenty of room up here.

Thats actually what were looking for.. Far away meetings. and WAY up north meetings too.
We need to cater to the north enders too :)
Could we mark you down for the January meeting?? it will be a FRAG TUTORIAL (how too)
(have your tattoo gun ready LOL )

Yeah just give me the details and Time, When, and what I need. I will get as many of us almost Canadian reefers as possible.

Just an open door and a smile we will do the rest.. (besides some chairs maybe)
The third saturday of the month 1 pm to 5 pm!!

Sweet "PARTY AT MY HOUSE." I have marked it on my calender and looking forward to having you guys here.

sweet i just live around the corner no 3 hour trip 1 way for me this time. let me know if you need help.

Hey justin just to make it seem real to you, you will have to drive around the block like 18 times then come over. We can't make it to easy for you.

Dude get access to the net, Maybe we can set up the WEBCAM, and put the monitor in a chair and pretend like you are really there.

Boat internet is still in the stone age.

Maybe when I am retiring, we will have the technology to skype while we are deployed. Maybe I'll get lucky and we'll be in a port during that time.

Seriously though, The house is set up. I built a storage area for the kids. (LOL) But seriously, is there anything that I need to have set up. I figured that I will be serving I nice hakarl, with a side of slatur to even the night out, and then top it off with a nice Iclandic potato wine. HMMM HMMMM HMM

O,K. your gonna need a table or counter I can set the small 20 long tank on (half full) and my band saw... and a power outlet to plug in my light and saw..

some chairs around or in front of said table or counter..
Thats about it. :)

We will bring EVERYTHING else..Cups for dipping towels for wiping
soda, frag, plugs, glue, corals, tools, water, bags
We will supply all of it.

and have your "ink slinggin gun" ready
and how bout an address.

I really want to attend the upcoming meetings or frag swaps, it's always fun to see other peoples tanks or setups. I have been wanting to open up our place to one of the tank tours, but right now with my wife's chemo treatments we will probably not be able to do much for the next several months. It's hard enough to find time and energy to maintain our own tank.

OH damn, I'm sorry about your wife.. She was soo full of energy and so happy when I met her..
I'll pray for her..
And we will have some meeting near your house after the January meetings..
The frag swap in February may be the one o hit.. it should be mid sound!!

She is still that happy girl, we're just dealing with this crap, but we are very positive and the outlook is really good after chemo (which should end around March). I didn't mean to hijack the thread about our situation, but hopefully it does explain why I hadn't posted in a long time.

Back