Anyone know where the PSAS Fish Trap is?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Jan

Hi there,

I'm looking to borrow the fish trap. Anyone know who had it last?

thank you... :)

He had it at one time but that was a while back and he's gotten out of the hobby now, sold off his equipment & livestock....

No thread record of him returning it nor his ever loaning it to Ben. Updates on it? Other PSAS board members ever keep track of the trap? Signout sheets with replacement guarantees? Other club equipment whereabouts known? Phone number on Ken?

ken gave it to me it was partially broken but was told it should work.
I lent it out to a member kirk and looked at it more then. It was not able to have the trap door drop freely without busting it apart so for all intensive purposes it's gone (kirk may have it but it won't work well unless he fixed it ?) !!

Nope. trap door still does not work. I was able to catch my fish w/o using the fish trap.

Thanks for the update Kirk and Paul. The club should set up a sign-out policy with replacement responsibility. (too little too late for this one)

Which model is it? Sliding door track fixable?

Jan is looking for one. I am holding Finn's, but since I am not the owner, can't really loan it out. Perhaps she can PM him.

Mike

Get me a list of all club equipment and who has each and I'll create a RF page that includes required "sign-out" passing responsibility for each item to the last person signing it out.

I also plan to fix the trap. What did the original door look like? Was it just a flat piece og glass or acrylic?

If that is the one from Herefishyfishy it was a piece of glass. Acrylic wouldn't be heavy enough.

yep.. glass door poakley. may need to figure out some sort of weight to put on top too so it closes quickly.

Back