ANYONE WHO HAS BEEN TRYING TO REACH Mike (MC Lighting) please read...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

MC Lighting

A Little Overboard!
This is Aaron, Mike's roomate he has asked me to let everyone know that he was involved in a roll over accident last week coming home from California and becasue of his injuries has not been able to easily type and therfore has not been able to respond. Mike was asleep in the back of his new minivan, his friend was driving; the ball mount on the u-haul trailer they were pulling cracked pulling the van sideways causing a complete roll over. Mike has a broken clavical as well as bruised kidney and several smaller abrasions. He asked if anyone was trying to reach him to please wait until next week after his surgery and I get voice recognition software installed on his laptop. I have attached a few pics of the van and trailer... Thank You

2543230576_f160919f62.jpg

2543208840_7263ed9bf1.jpg

2542382129_73a3e9a322.jpg

2542380425_725f668562.jpg

2542375943_ab4630a44c.jpg

2543199518_f4a13c33fb.jpg

Mike landed on this pc with his right kidney smashing the steel case
2542419897_a1fd9e6f79.jpg

fortunatly when he is awake he can read the threads just can't type he appreciates the support. He is in and out of sleeping due to the heavy narcottics for severe pain; if it was me I would have never left the hospital with morphine srip he has a lot higher pain tollerance than many.

Wow, sorry to hear that mike! If you need help with anything like doing water changes etc., let me know. I should be free after next week cause school will be over by then. Hope you recover well!
Also, good luck from my mum! And if you're in hospital and you need any visitors, you got my number:D

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that Mike. Wish you a speedy recovery.
Hope you take legal actions against the company that rented you the equipment. It could have been MUCH worse.

Last edited:
I am so glad you are alive!!

Maybe years from now you'll have a story to tell the grandkid's !! ??

I hope/pray you are Financially O.K.

Hope to see you a few month's from now all healed up and doing better :)

Paul

Wow........

Mike i wish you a quick recovery. Glad that you are okay for the most part :)

for those who dont know Mike, he is really a great and helpful guy. hes always friendly and willing to help.. if you dont know mike you should really get to know him. he is a terrific character.

Back