Anything about the hobby...Answer and ask

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Q Do most reefers experiance cyano outbreaks from time to time? Or is it just me..:))
A: only had it once along time ago very minor.. (It must be you)

Q:What, if anything, would you do different with your current setup if you could roll back time and change something??

A. I only experienced a cyno breakout when the tank was still new. Lasted for about 2-3 weeks. Never saw it again.

Q. Why does every reefer give different advice on how to accomplish the same task?

Q:What, if anything, would you do different with your current setup if you could roll back time and change something??

A: Glass instead of Acrylic (and btw Shane and John, I get minor cyano outbreaks occasionally)

Q: What task related to your tank do you dislike doing most?

Missed another one.... :evil:

A: I would have sold/gave away my set up before leaving on deployment, vice having it given away after I set a crew up to move it.

Q. Why does every reefer give different advice on how to accomplish the same task?

WAAAAAAAA no one wants to answer my question.

I'm pretty sure that there is an inverse relationship between pretty and growth speed.

What is the clinical name of the disease that requires us to keep marine animals in our living room?

LOL!!! New question...

Q: How long do you allow your new fish to float in bags before releasing them into your tank?

Why does my pocket book hurt every time I go to the fish store?

Because you spend too much??? LOL!!

Q: How much time a day do you think you spend around your tank?

Last edited:
Q: How much time a day do you think you spend around your tank?[/QUOTE]

3-4 hours week days
More on the weekends.

What is the best sand to use in a tank?

Last edited by a moderator:
Because you spend too much??? LOL!!

Q: Home much time a day do you think you spend around your tank?

A: About 2 hours

Q: Why are astera snails soooo stupid? They fall upside down and die!

Back