~~Aprlil 19th, Bob Moore "Pay it forward" Frag Swap~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

cwby416

Born again Reefer
This will be an exclusive Members Only Event!

Potluck, Frag Swap, Door Prizes, Raffling off a couple HUGE Show Piece Colonies, Fragging up some Colonies at unbelievable frag prices!! Come by and help make this an incredible event!

7pm Social Starts, Frag swapping begins between Members.

8pm We will frag some great colonies for unbelievable prices, Raffling off of Show piece colonies.

We did the no holds barred to make this the most memorable event ever in the name of a Previous Club Member Bob Moore. That club member was known for "Paying it Forward".

See you there!!!

April 19th is The Bob Moore "Pay it Forward Frag Swap"

After listening to many ideas the decision was made to make a Frag Swap in Honor of a previous Member. That member Bob Moore would always "Pay it Forward " to people that shared the Hobby. We want to keep that idea moving ahead.

The Bob Moore Frag Swap will be held in Auburn, Washington on April 19th @ 7pm.

The first hour is socializing with food and beverages, frag selling, swapping of equipment, frags.

The second Hour PSAS has a Box of corals they want frag, possible raffle, silent Auction.

We are doing everything to make this the most memorable frag swap ever!

We hope to see you there. This will be a members only event.
If you are interested in joining please email me @ [email protected] for directions. Evite is out.
This is one you do not want to miss!!:)

I have a 10 gal complete set-up (standard wal-mart set-up) if it is needed for holding frags. Let me know, I can drop it off on my way to or from work this week.

I'm happy to bring an established RBTA (parent from Mojo), I've got some beautiful hammer (courtesy of Jesse last swap) which I can lop. Chaeto if anyone needs it... I've also got three varieties of plate - a light green (Luke), and orange monty (from Nemo) and a pink one (which is really slow growing, but that was from Paul...)

Let me know if anyone want to trade :) I'm just looking for some different sps frags and I'd like to get my hands on a leather frag as ours died a few months ago :(

Bump me if you want :)

SaltyTemple, I have a few silver dollar sized colonies of ORA green sarco leathers if you want one. They are pink bodied with green polyps, low to high light and med to high flow.
Id like to trade for the pink cap if your interested. LMK.

I also have a small colony of off colored frogspawn (brown withgreen and pink tips), some small rose milles, blue milles, green with pink tip pocillopora, and a quarter sized orange with grey acan colony.

Nomercymike, I still have that green stag if you want it.

I'll bring a giant lasagna. I also have a new RO/DI carbon filter and pre filter for the raffle.
All my corals are frags so I can't help in that depertment yet.:)
Looking forward to it.
Thank you,
Chad #2

Ill see if I can whip up a pasta salad real quick. I was a cook for a few years after all... I refuse to cater this event though. :D

Hi anybody who is going have deepwater or blue sps frags to sell? and anyone have some interceptor I can buy the veterinary said no... :lol:

is it acceptable to bring just a few good size frags for trading I have some orange monti cap and a branch of hammer that I was thinking of bringing?

I will gring the Meatballs/wieners in BQ sauce.

Hay paul/fragman, I would like a frag of that "LE cinnamon toast".
I will gring you a frag of Bob M, German/blue Polyp, Etc.

Last edited:
Meatballs Wieners and Frags, It doesn't get much better than that!

Well Maybe beverage or two would top it off!

Paul

Last edited:
Back