~~Aprlil 19th, Bob Moore "Pay it forward" Frag Swap~~

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Okay, just wanted to clarify some things up, as i was a member a few years ago but never actually attended the meetings :doubt:.

So, can I get a membership at the door and does the family membership cover me, one other, and on certain occaisions more (i.e. picnic)?

thanks,

-augustus

If there is a way we can meet up at say the 90/5 interchange I don't mind taking it down...

I broke a piece off my green stylophora while cleaning a while back, and it has just been sitting on the bottom of the tank. I won't be going to the frag swap, but if there is someone from around the U-district who is going, I would be glad to send the piece along.
Colour sitting on the bottom of the tank is not as bright as the parent colony, but it should brighten up if placed under better lighting.

Okay, just wanted to clarify some things up, as i was a member a few years ago but never actually attended the meetings :doubt:.

So, can I get a membership at the door and does the family membership cover me, one other, and on certain occaisions more (i.e. picnic)?

thanks,

-augustus

Augustus,
Yes, you can get membership at the door. I am pretty sure the family membership will cover the whole family.

Are you (and maybe your dad) planning to go Saturday? I am going so we may want to hook up and ride together. Sometimes parking can get crowded when the meetings are at a house. Let me know!

Hats off to Eric, "SalasKing". Thats what I call paying it forward!

Paul,
What did Eric do this time. He is always helping Club. I missed something. But I am not worried. I know it is something positive.
I want to say that I hope this is a meeting that touches your hearts!

Scott and Colleen helped me out years ago with my Tank. I want to say thanks to them for giving me a lift with live rock.

I remember a lot of things that the Members have given me. Elmo traveled from Seattle area with a few other members from PSAS and gave a presentation at my House.

I have recieved Tanks from members for free, equipment (two dolphin pumps), sumps.

Paul has given me lots of frags, place to stay when I am in Seattle, help with a lot of things, Mikey has busted his butt to help me with stuff, As well as Tracy. Paul, Mikey busted their butts for me right before a tank tour in Tri-Cities. They tore my tank down and aquascaped it. That lasted all night.
I think we all got maybe a half hour sleep then spent next day celebrating at Tri-City Conference.

The guys are coming down to my house on the 26th.

So I ask you all to share what you have in hopes it comes back to you if you have a accident or just in good faith.

I have recieved emails from people offering chaeto, softies, etc. I say bring them. Its a good feeling to share.

If there is a way we can meet up at say the 90/5 interchange I don't mind taking it down...

Unfortuntely, I'm not sure I could get down there. We are a one-car family, and I don't know if I will have the car on Saturday. I was hoping there would be somneone from the U-district or north seattle heading down, and I could meet them on their way through.

Thanks for the offer though, and if I don't hear from anyone else I'll see what I can do to get someplace convenient for you.

Herefishy,
I got your message. I will give you information when I get home today. Thank you very much!!

I am sorry Jonathon and Jan for late response. Raffle tickets will be given out at Frag Swap upon showing membership card. The corals donated to "Pay it Forward" will be drawn from Raffle along with other corals. If you want to trade or sell corals/fish/equipment at Swap meet do it.

I hope this answers your question. I hope this is the best Frag Swap EVER!!
Thank you in Advance for working together to make this special! There are lots of emails coming my way. Thank you for your participation...

Warning!! I want to A Group Picture!!

Sorry if I gave the wrong impression. I thought the pictures were funny. Though I'm glad I don't know Eric well enough to be sure if that was him in the red shorts on the far side of that one picture :)

I can also bring some live rock - I think I over did it last time I was at the Shark Reef - also, I noticed earlier that someone was concerned about the time. Can we please do the raffle at 7:30? I have the same concerns about late hours as well :doubt:

May I just say that the pictures were great, funny, and would be more than welcome on DisturbedReefers! :evil:

Back