Aqua C Remora Skimmer Problem- HELP

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

No problem. I have also had great customer service with AquaC. They even sent me a brand new skimmer when the one I had did not skim...free. After they sent me a new one a few weeks later I tried the old skimmer and it worked fine. I sent them pictures of the skimmer not working compared to my other remora that was kicking out the crud. They had me swap out the pumps, move the skimmer to the other tank and a few other things but finally the president of the company sent me a new one. I also bought my pro model from a guy on a forum classified. It arrived UPS broken. Well was it broken when it was sold to me or did UPS break it I will never know but UPS did not replace it even after filing a claim and jumping through all their hoops. So I emailed aquac with a picture of the broken grey tube and cracked front side and asked if they could fix it if I sent it in. I explained that this was my third skimmer made by them. They said they could not fix it but offered to sell me a brand new remora pro skimmer for 125 bucks shipped without a pump. That was 100 bucks off retail so I snatched it up. Thats how I ended up with 2 remora pros and 3 remoras. I fixed the remora pro that was broken. Its not a pretty fix but it works just as good as new.

No I dont work with aquac if that is what you might think....Im just relaying my great customer service experiances. Thats how word of mouth is the best advertisement works. Oh yea...they also have sent me free white screws and black adjustment bands. I think I read here someone else got them also.

Jay

no, nothing like that, my skimmers not the one going crazy the other guys is, my skimmers kickin azz. but i wanted to know if i could have put another power head on it, witch the dude answered for me. thank you

no socks, no putty, no epoxy

lol...I was asking the other guy :).

Back