AquaNotes for AquaController III Pro

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Saltyfish

Banned
has anyone used AquaNotes (not the lite version).

I would like to know if it is worth it to pay the $75.00 for the full version. If you are local to spokane and have it installed or a copy I can eval please send me a PM.

Thank you

I tried it, not the pro version but regular and i'm less than impressed with their programming skills. What are you looking to do? It has a small web server and/or uses the web server on the pc (pc only). It polls the device and generates graphs, but my device does that anyway and i've got my iphone pulling graphs from it. You can edit all of the programming code via the web interface. I'd be happy to share my "learning" experience.

Good to know,

I want to display the real time monitoring on spokanereef.com. I think the hardest part of it is going to punch a hole in my firewall so it can get out of my home network once it is requested. Maybe even set up a webcam or two so people can see the tank it is monitoring.

I just heard it was easier with the full version so that is why I want to take a look at it.

Well I got this today and it is so easy to set up I like it.

All my programming is done I am just waiting for all my probes to level off and then I can start to plugin the heater and Ozone.

Since I dont have my Ca reactor set up yet I will have to wait on that until next week but dang this thing was so easy I love the wave maker features.

Really solved my issue with both of my K4's on at same time and being too strong.

I really love this thing. Best toy I have ever bought for my tank / computer.

ac3pro, sorry I should have said that

I didn't even use the aquanotes lite. I just used the website once I got it hooked up to the network.

This thing was very easy for me to set up. Of course I am a computer guy by trade and the scripting was so easy I think anyone can really do it.

Back