Aquarium I.D. Free Phone App on the Android Market!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Please check out my free downloadable phone application on the Android Market. It's called Aquarium I.D.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• reeffrontier.jpg
    reeffrontier.jpg
    16.6 KB
Aquarium I.D.

mercenary-grunt

All I ask for is a positive feed back please. It will really help my application allot and will drive my team to work harder on updates and new version release. It's a free download for a short period of time. ENJOY!

PandaLilly Apps

Curious, why does this app want access to my phone calls and phone serial number? Seems like it wants to be able to do a lot of things to my phone... Makes me nervous to install

Permissions requested:
SD storage (modify and delete SD card contents)
Phone Calls (phone state and identity, phone calls, phone serial number)
Network communication (both full internet access and network state)
location (both coarse location and fine (GPS) location

replying to jrgilles

jrgilles

What Android Market does is it provides the developer with who downloaded it, from what type of phone, and what country. If you were to leave a positive feedback on the review, it will use the first name of the registered owner of the phone. I hope I answered your question. ENJOY!

PandaLilly Apps

Got it, So far its really cool looking!

It would be awesome to develop a section that you could enter your desired tank chemistry levels and it would help you track where you are when you test and add those inputs. Just an idea :)

Great Idea!

tyson256031 and jrgilles

I will be looking forward to any suggestions to make the app better. If any of you can help me with that formula, I can probally have one of my guys encode it.

Thanks,

PandaLilly Apps

Will you be coming out with a version for the windows mobile market? Also an idea, it would be cool if you had a section called "My Reef" where you could enter all the fish and corals you have in your tank. Then it would be easy to set up an iPod touch with all our personal tank info in the Aquarium I.D. app and place the iPod touch somewhere near the tank. Then when visitors are viewing the tank and they have questions(like questions as to which fish they are looking at), they could use the iPod touch with the app as a reference. Just an idea, I hope all that made sense. Maybe you already have this, I don't know since I can't dl the app at the moment.

Back