Aquascaping pictures

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

jamiehill

Utini
I did some aquascaping night before last. Here are some updated pics.

IMG_0747.JPG

IMG_0738.JPG

IMG_0748.JPG

My tank has been up and running for 4 weeks now. My ammonia and Nitrites are still at 0 and the Nitrates are <10. Everybody in the tank seems to be happy. My Chromis are eating well, the snails and crabs have cleaned up most of the algae, and the CBS is hiding in the rocks. He comes out and explores when the lights are off, but when they are on, he sits in his cave behind the rocks.

Jamie

Lookin' nice Jamie! I like that setup, one small rock mound, with a larger one on the other side.

Les, looks like that was a lot of work :) Must have been fun, though.

- Elmo

Nice Job Jamie! My question is where did you get your LR from? and how big is your tank? Again nice job!

Jiddy said:
Nice Job Jamie! My question is where did you get your LR from? and how big is your tank? Again nice job!

Thanks Jiddy. The rock came with the tank, and I am not sure where he got it from. The tank is 75 gallons.

Good work Jamie! it's very pleasing to the eyes :)

Are the rocks glued or otherwise attached to eachother somehow?

Woodstock said:
Good work Jamie! it's very pleasing to the eyes :)

Are the rocks glued or otherwise attached to eachother somehow?

The rocks are not glued or attached. They just seemed to fit together like puzzle pieces. I am a little worried that when I get some bigger fish in there that they might knock things over, but it seems pretty sturdy.

Back