Are You Ready For Some...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Meche

Kole Trickle
FOOTBALL!!!

Alright gentlemen its that time of year again!:D

1) Who is your team? Who do you dispise?
2) Do you know they are terrable now or do you still have hope?
3)Pick 'em:

Miami @ Pittsburgh
Baltimore @ Tampa Bay
Atlanta @ Carolina
Denver @ St. Louis
Buffalo @ New England
Philadelphia @ Houston
New Orleans @ Cleveland
Seattle @ Detroit
NY Jets @ Tennessee
Cincinnati @ Kansas City
Chicago @ Green Bay
Dallas @ Jacksonville
San Francisco @ Arizona
Indianapolis @ NY Giants
Minnesota @ Washington
San Diego @ Oakland

I'll start...

1. Green Bay is my team. I hate the Dallas Cowboys, Phily Eagles and the Baltimore Jail Birds.

2. Only through mathamatical elimination will I loose hope. At which time I will concern myself with prooving Einstein wrong.

3. Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Denver
NE
Philadelphia
Cleveland
Seattle
Tennessee
Cincinnati
Green Bay
Dallas
Arizona
Indy
Washington
SD

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!

Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Denver
New England
Philadelphia
New Orleans
Detroit
Tennessee
Kansas City
Green Bay
Dallas
Arizona
Indianapolis
Washington
San Diego

GO BEARS
Miami
Carolina

Baltimore
New England
Cincinnati
Denver
Cleveland
Tennessee
Philadelphia
Seattle
Chicago
Jacksonville
Arizona
NY Giants
Minnesota
San Diego

Last edited:
SEAHAWKS !!!

i know probably we won't make it this year to the superbowl but i have hope my team will go again and this time will win:badgrin: :badgrin: :D .
I also like the packers (in laws team :p )....not sure how they'll do this year since last one they really screwed up big time :rolleyes: .

Now about the rest.... honetly i really don't care about them :p :oops: .... but i like your list Meche :)

SEAHAWKS !!!

i know probably we won't make it this year to the superbowl but i have hope my team will go again and this time will win:badgrin: :badgrin: :D .
I also like the packers (in laws team :p )....not sure how they'll do this year since last one they really screwed up big time :rolleyes: .

Now about the rest.... honetly i really don't care about them :p :oops: .... but i like your list Meche :)

They better do well this year......I have club seats on the 50 yard line :D

Seattle, I'm sure, will do fantastic this year. Blazer you don't know how lucky you are. I am guaranteed to see my team play 3 times this year. One Sunday night game and two Monday nighters. The only other way would be to go to the bar, which is cool but sometimes its a little hard to keep it between the navigational beacons. :lol:

Dolphins
i dont watch muck nfl in australia but do watch every superbowl its on a monday though at nine in the morning but it is live,

i just wanted to know if u thought the system they run the superbowl is good? cause is there 2 divisions and each division plays between its self and who ever cums first on the table from east and west play in the super bowl?

dose every team play every team?

During the regular season each team plays 4 games against teams from the other conference. These games and the super bowl are the only time AFC teams play NFC teams. To qualify for the playoffs a team must win its division (3 in each conference) or have one of the best 3 records in its conference excluding the division winners. So, this means 6 teams from each conference goto the playoffs, 3 division winners and 3 wildcards. Those 6 teams have a single elimination tournament (the top 2 division winners get bys for the first round) to decide who gets to play in the super bowl!

A teams schedule is 16 games. 2 games against each of the 3 other teams in its division (6 total). 4 games against one select division from the other conference (this conference rotates every year). And 6 games against other teams from its own conference. These last six I think are based on TV ratings, last seasons records, and last seasons performance against certian teams.

Yes, I do like the system. Each game is a "must win". Unlike baseball where each team plays 164,654 games per year and each one doesn't mean a thing! :lol:

I'm a COWBOYS fan !!!

Despise the *Redskins *49ers *Steelers

Miami
Tampa Bay
Carolina
Denver
New England
Philadelphia
Cleveland
Seattle
Tennessee
Kansas City