Are You Ready For Some...

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

I despise him with a passion especially since he originally was with the 49ers. He should've been smacked upside his head when he scored a TD and placed the ball on the Star in Dallas.

There's no denying his talent but this guy isn't a team player and he's already caused problems with Parcell, unfortunately this is only the beginning:mad:

My brother is a lifetime Dallas fan and feels the same way.

I wonder what the odds are he doesn't make it the whole season.

For his football future he better play all season and well because I don't see him staying in Dallas for too long.

Even though I hate the cowboys, to (uncapitolized intentionally) is something I wouldn't even wish on my sworn enemys. I feel sorry for you cheeks69.

OMG I CANT WAIT TILL FOOTBALLSEASON
here are my picks=)

Miami @ Pittsburgh- pitt
Baltimore @ Tampa Bay- tampa
Atlanta @ Carolina- carolina
Denver @ St. Louis- denver
Buffalo @ New England- new england
Philadelphia @ Houston- philly
New Orleans @ Cleveland- cleveland
Seattle @ Detroit- SEATTLE!!!
NY Jets @ Tennessee- Tenn
Cincinnati @ Kansas City- Cinci
Chicago @ Green Bay- Chicago
Dallas @ Jacksonville- Dallas
San Francisco @ Arizona- Arizona
Indianapolis @ NY Giants- INdy
Minnesota @ Washington- Washington
San Diego @ Oakland- San Diego

Does anyone have Xbox 360 that also wants madden 2007?

I won the game on the radio but I don't have xbox360 :(

Hurray beer. I mean yeah football. I bougt the direct TV Sunday ticket package so I will be watching a lot of games. I pull for anyone playing the steelers just to make Melissa mad.:p

LOL!!! i can't believe the Steelers won the last game ....darn it !! :p .
Hey Brian be careful with what you say..... the queen of the house might get mad and you might end up cleaning some streets with a sign : i deserve this for going againts the steelers :D :lol: ....my wife's favorite team :D( Melissa if you do that.... please post a picture ... i think we would pay money for that :D :lol: )

Now i can't wait to watch the Colts this sunday .... brothers will be playing .... very hot brothers :D :p and with those uniforms .... ahhh there's gonna be some drooling acction at my place :D.
Another game i can't wait to watch is my beloved Seahawks :D .

Melissa if you do that.... please post a picture ... i think we would pay money for that
Dream on!!!Dream on.;) :lol:
very hot brothers and with those uniforms .... ahhh there's gonna be some drooling acction at my place
You women are all the same.:doubt: :p :D
Speaking of sign can I tell them about being at Lowes the other day Melissa?:D

peaking of sign can I tell them about being at Lowes the other day Melissa

uhhh what did you do dood? :D .... come on me wants to know.
Now if anyone saw the Seahawk's game.... come on i was expecting a little bit more from my team :doubt: .... not really good action in that one.

hmm i don't know if we'll go to the superbowl this year.... people seem to think that once the team doesn't win the superbowl, they suck the next year:eek: ....... i hope that's not the case with the Seahawks.

Now if anyone saw the Seahawk's game.... come on i was expecting a little bit more from my team :doubt: .... not really good action in that one.

I have to say what a great win :lol: :lol: :lol: the :lol: :lol: 'Hawks had against the John Kitna led Detroit Lions :lol: :lol: :lol: . Yikes, sorry I'm gloating after having my beloved monsters blank the kid from Kiln for the first time ever in 14 seasons. Cannot wait for the Bears/Hawks matchup under the lights 01 OCT. :razz:

Back