Attack site?

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Yes im getting warnings from Google Chrom, Windows Explore, and FoxFire. Saying "theres a app that Reeffrontiers is requesting to enter and view it. No problems though on my Apple Products

Me too on Firefox. This sucks. On mine is said 0 reports of suspicious activity and 0 attacks of Malaware on this site. I wonder whats going on?

I'm getting it on Crome as well. Talks about a Malware threat that is attaching to reeffrontiers. Hopefully the admin peeps are looking into it!

I'm not sure what it means, but when I first tried yesterday, using Google Chrome, I didn't get the warning. A hour or so later I tried again, and that's when I got the same warning as everyone else.
Now, I logged on using FireFox and didn't get it.

And nothing with IE

And no warning on my Macbook

Last edited:
Yeah my firefox was pretty serious. It was like DO NOT GO TO THIS SITE! lol.

I have a hard time telling when my web browser is being serious or just being a sarcastic butt hole. That being said I got the same warning in Chrome but proceeded anyways. Seems to be fine. Ut oh some weird pop up. I'm sure that's normal. Hmmmm windows explorer error. I think i can fix that. BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH!!!

Wow! I just logged into Reeffrontiers and it embedded a low level subroutine which infected my Reefkeeper, dumped all my kalkwasser in the tank, then drained the tank and refused to do a water change...
seriously though, it would be nice if the mods could weigh in on this, over 24 hours on a site with this much traffic, you would think we would have a mod response by now?

PS yes I saw this but I was hoping for something more than a we'll get back to you..
I've reported the incident and we are looking into it

Last edited:
Please be patient being a Admin on another reef forum we know how frustrating it is when things like this occures and it doesn't seem like no one is paying attention but they are trying to be like a surgeon dealing with the issue and not brawler.
But if your have a IPhone or IPad you won't have these issue it seems to be happening only with the Window and Google/Droid products.

I've only been logging in from my iPad and iPhone lately so haven't been seeing the pop ups. Scooty should chime in soon. He's been notified. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back