August 18th; Club Social and Mini Frag Swap and Dangs!

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Spongebob (aka. Dood,) :)

Basically, acturaries determine "risk" using math formulas. A lot of statistics is used.
Most actuaries do the following:

-evaluating the likelihood of future events,
-designing creative ways to reduce the likelihood of undesirable events,
-decreasing the impact of undesirable events that do occur.

HTH
Kirk

That sums it up.

Best,
Ilham

That sums it up.

Best,
Ilham

Ilham.. Go ahead and work up a study using your learned methodology for projecting reefkeeping results and liklihood of success (carefully defined). My personal hypothesis? Reefkeeping regardless of approach and implementation leads to chronic spending disorder, oceanic casualties, starring fixation and public support groups (reeffrontiers). ;)

It's been too long. The wife, BABY, and I will be there ;)

John,

It's been too long. The wife, BABY, and I will be there ;)

John,

OMG!!! Congratulations John and Holly! Tell us everything :D

Susie

Hey Susie! I don't want to detract from the event planning but here's a quick scoop ;)

My son Clayman (Clay) was born on May 9th at 32weeks gestation :eek: He was a growth restricted baby among many other complications (with mom) and weighed 2lbs 6oz!! BUT Holly and Clay are both awesome now and Clay is over 8lbs and growing :)

I don't have any up to date pics loaded but he changes daily..

Day 1 pics
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/558990126EPLRRj

Week 7 pics
http://good-times.webshots.com/album/559668293eGIvWb

omg John !!!
he's so so so cute !!! :D .
CONGRATS DOOD !!! geeze when were you gonna tell us :p .
it's so crazy when you have a baby :lol: :D, everything changes but it's so awesome .

Hi PSAS
I'm new to the aquarium society thing and am hoping to check out what happens when more than one person with chronic spending disorder and a starring fixation (jlehigh) are in a room together. Sounds like a bunch of stoners?
No offense stoners I know how riled up you get.
Any ways I just wanted ask if I could come and if so I wanted to confirm the time and place. This is what I know:
August 18th, 2:00pm?
at Dangs restaurant:
Irene Family Thai
17530 132nd Ave NE Suite #F
Woodinville, WA 98072

Please note meeting is the 18th.

Evites are out; if you aren't on the list let me know.

We are probably going to do a family style dinner..... $10 per head. If you were there Christmas a couple years ago you will remember the big feast. :)

I am interest if it is open to veryone. please add me to your email list. Thanks.

Noble,

So this is the secret to keeping these fish successfully? Feed them pot on an algae clip. :D:D

Good call, that's funny stuff right there. At least it would keep them from picking on each other. Food costs would go up though!

Back