• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Reef Frontiers and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aussie Elegance

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

BCT182

I picked this up from Barrier recently. He's nice and happy as the center piece of the tank. Thanks BRA.

DSC_0005.jpg

Yeah its very happy. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Its looking like ive got good reasone to be optimistic though.

Brett did you get an Elegance from Crashfirejoe?just wondering i thought you had gotten one awhile back did it kick the bucket? Just wondering ive had mine from Crashfirejoe and its doing well. Hope the One from Barrier Works out..

Yeah I got the one from crashfirejoe first. His is a Jakarta. It's doing excellent. I will snap a pic today. When I was looking for one I mentioned it to Cy and he said he would keep his eyes peeled for a nice one.

I've had two now for about 4 months or so and they are both doing great. Robert you need to get a shot of the different colored ends on that elegance! Brett, Your tank is only lps right? I've been thinking of going that way and am wondering how you like yours?

I've had two now for about 4 months or so and they are both doing great. Robert you need to get a shot of the different colored ends on that elegance! Brett, Your tank is only lps right? I've been thinking of going that way and am wondering how you like yours?

Yeah mostly LPS. I got a fairly big toadstool, some zoas and a few monti's. I've got a few sticks, but my interest is in the LPS and softies. I love it, and I love not having to worry about it nearly as much.

MOSTLY I love that the stuff is far more hearty. I haven't really had any corals die in a while, which makes my wife enjoy the tank more and see it as less of a waste of money! :lol: Because of this she's now getting into it far more than she's ever expressed interest in it before. When I asked her why her sudden excitement about the hobby she said "Well, now we can actually watch stuff grow" So yeah, I LOVE LPS! :lol:

Back