Baby Ocellaris clownfishes for Picnic (June 17th)

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

Well darn, that was fast Randy...

Remember...it's the frogspawn that's "hosting"... :p

Best,
Ilham

Much thanks

Thanks much Ilham! :)

The little guys are doing well. Had a gentle acclimation and are doing fine. They were pretty hungry by the time they started checking out their new home but ate right away. Moving fast, but here's a pic:
Little_Guys.jpg

Looks like i have 6 left at the moment.

I'd like them gone as I need to make room for more babies...lol...These are completely captive-bred in home and eating all kinds of foods.

If anyone is interested...all 6 for $50,
or 2 for $20.

Best,
Ilham

Thanks Ilham.. I sent PM with a few questions when you get a chance. So far the little one is acclimated well and is doing good. Seems to be eating some Frozen Formula 1. Wondering I should get some F1 flakes. Might be easier to break up into small enough pieces..

Funny to see such a small fish in a 30g.

Hi James.

Any type of flakes will be great for these guys. I prefer the Formula line (any of them really), the Omega One line, and the OSI line of flakes.

A great way, is to mix two types of flakes. Get them rather small, and surface feed the top, or dab a little between your fingers and let them go in the water.

Best,
Ilham

Great Thanks. He's eating mysis right now but hasn't taken to the Frozen F1. It sucks it up and spits it back out. So I figured maybe the size was a issue, nope it eats up pieces of mysis much bigger than the F1. But anyway I was just wonder what you feed the little ones. I'll transition him over to frozen but was concerned he might not be getting enough food during the process. Not a very big stomach on these little guys.

Hmm...I have 2 more left.

Looks like they will make a nice pair ;) Let me know if any of you are interested.

Best,
Ilham

Ilham

do you have any babies left? If so will you be at the PSAS meeting in Aug at The Shark Reef? Let me know, I would be interested.

Thanks!

Hi there April!!!

I will have some at the August meeting if you would like. Any species you are interested in?

Best,
Ilham

What do you have? I will let you pick for me, OK?

Let me know what you recommend and how much. Thanks very much. Looking forward to meeting you at the meeting.

Back