Bahamas-for krish

Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum

Help Support Reef Aquarium & Tank Building Forum:

:badgrin: I just about choked to death on my drink. :badgrin:
He is going to them claiming he is looking for a leprecon.

Last edited:
Krish, what kinds of fish have you caught down there? have u put any in your tanks? i caught about 8-10 seargent damsels one time ...i kept them for a few months and released them

Pretty much anything. I've caught a baby stingray that my friend put in his tanks, chain link moray eels, any kind of damsel, a few species of butterfly fish, juvenile french and queen angles and on and on... I like to catch fish in water I can stand in so that I could chase the fish as long as I want without having to hold my breath. It's a lot harder to set up a fish and catch him when you have to dive down and hold your breath.

omg Krish is a hippie?? sheesh i thought he was a yuppie

ROFL! Naw...No hippie, no crabbs and no rainbow decor here. I'm I straight as they come trust me:p

Krish,

These guys are really laying it down on you. i mean they are really getting some good rips in. I almost feel sorry for you but the fact that your location says bahamas i don't feel that bad. Now be a man and rip back!!

Ever notice how they didn't even let Krish live on the "main" island in the Bahama's... had to push him off to the East to some place even more remote!!! *evil grin*

Ever notice how they didn't even let Krish live on the "main" island in the Bahama's... had to push him off to the East to some place even more remote!!! *evil grin*

That's because he talks way to much :p .

LakeEd said:

that is soo cold, but funny.:lol: :lol:

I moved this forum to the water fountain, if you read this then the redirects worked, so carry on:)

They have a great product for you krish. It is called beano

Last edited:
Krish please stop sending me PM's..... NO I do not want to see you nude.

Last edited:
Back